well u heard about the x vs mod

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Oxygen
MoD deserves respect.

Why?

Nothing to comment on about the game between x and mod i wasn't there so no opinion.

I've played against mod many times , and they were always a good turn up on time clan , but they hardly deserve muchos respect for being in the league for ages, big deal, , i really don't understand the fasination of that ethos.

'i've been playin this game from the start so give me respect'

Stupid thing to say,

Respect is given not granted, and tbh as much as i have nothing bad to say about mod i hardly think a clan that i recollect getting humped 8-0 every match is worthy of respect.

Thats only from my personal view point though, sorry if that offends any mod guy.

Since when did X-squad hump any1 in the league 8-0?
Must have been months ago...:D
Or are you thinking back in the past when not as many clans had the standard that the league has now;)

Mael prolly speaks about his ION days... where they humped clans 8-0 with their godlike organized spam orgies

Originally posted by GRZ
Since when did X-squad hump any1 in the league 8-0?
Must have been months ago...:D
Or are you thinking back in the past when not as many clans had the standard that the league has now;)

LOL u know how many clans i heard say that they could beat us, and then when we gave em a game we arsed it 8-0 easy? I don't need to justify anything GRZ , and i understand your need to continually have a pop at anything >ION< related as your irrational hatred of us is well known, but our records speak for themselves, and those were all done in a day when UT fervour was at it's highest point. And also when there was most competition from great teams such as mi5, nrg, sixth, tnt...

Nowadays there is no competition in the league it's just mi5 sittin out there untouchable just as >ION< were , except mi5 dont even have a rival now. [X] can give them a good game, maybe (-8-) as well, but other than that im sure anything else is just another day in the office so to speak.

Originally posted by Maelstrom

Respect is given not granted, and tbh as much as i have nothing bad to say about mod i hardly think a clan that i recollect getting humped 8-0 every match is worthy of respect.
No.. we have never been up there with the best. But what I know we have done is giving a lot of new players a chance to get into Assault. Simply because we never required the 1337 skills that some other clans do/did to even give you a slight chance.. Still we've spent most of the time in Div #1, even when we had to teach new players. So we can't be that bad.. :P
And I don't think we ever demanded respect for anything, at least I know I haven't.. :D

Originally posted by Nina
Mael prolly speaks about his ION days... where they humped clans 8-0 with their godlike organized spam orgies

Yup and we spammed our way to all the objectives as well.

You really think that was all it was , was spam? Well our tactics have been out for months and tried to be implemented by many clans in this league, and you know what? I don't see anyone else coming close to how we performed.

Why?

I think everyone with half a brain knows that answer..

Status
Not open for further replies.