well u heard about the x vs mod

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Maelstrom
Yup and we spammed our way to all the objectives as well.

You really think that was all it was , was spam? Well our tactics have been out for months and tried to be implemented by many clans in this league, and you know what? I don't see anyone else coming close to how we performed.

Why?

I think everyone with half a brain knows that answer..

I got a whole brain and still dunno the answer. Prolly coz I use 1 microcell of it for UT. The rest for...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................and more. Not much that is actually

whats with all the MoD bashing anyway, i dont think ive ever played Mod and had a bad match or flames or shit , its allways been good clean and friendly fun, and when MoD have been on form they can match anyone, they matched and Beat NRG a couple of times when we were on form.

no need for this MoD knocking lol

yeh good tactical spam from mod :/

shame thats how certain clans beat others in this league =\

yeh i remember how u got the final on bridge launch2 guys up with flak and hope they kill me i got 1 with sniper but the other had already spammed enough flak at me to kill me

funny how some clans can only get to div 1 with these sort of tactics

shame really its ruined the league.

paa youre playing Assault, Assault is spam. If you feel hurt cos some other clan won over you by playing Assault then thats really tough. TBH I cant believe you dont wanna realize that its that way...I would call you a noob now as much as you called MoD noobs, just for the stupidity of the whole discussion.

Originally posted by Maelstrom
Why?

Nothing to comment on about the game between x and mod i wasn't there so no opinion.

I've played against mod many times , and they were always a good turn up on time clan , but they hardly deserve muchos respect for being in the league for ages, big deal, , i really don't understand the fasination of that ethos.

'i've been playin this game from the start so give me respect'

Stupid thing to say,

Respect is given not granted, and tbh as much as i have nothing bad to say about mod i hardly think a clan that i recollect getting humped 8-0 every match is worthy of respect.

Thats only from my personal view point though, sorry if that offends any mod guy.

omg get down off ur bloody throne for a second and speak to us proles on our level... or would you prefer we all bowed and called you sir?

Respect is given yes, and winning is not the only thing that can earn it. Personally I think sticking together as a clan even when faced with regular loses, and still getting enjoyment from the game deserves a damn site more respect that being lucky to have been born with a decent amount of talent and an arrogant attitude to go with it.

Yes I recognise the fact ION were the best team in the league, however MoD will get more of my respect any day because they have an infinitely better attitude and can handle the bad times as well as the good.

his problem indeed

quote uzi: tdm might be spammy alot of times, whereas assault is always spammy as fuck :D

they spammed us, lagged us by, used lamed tactics. paa, don't pretend to be stupid if you ain't.

Take a break from AS for a bit then come back and play a war, its beyond a joke ffs. Nothing matches the lag, spam and sluggishness of a 6v6 war.

yeh i remember how u got the final on bridge launch2 guys up with flak and hope they kill me i got 1 with sniper but the other had already spammed enough flak at me to kill me

lol this comment is so funny since there are 4 guns you can use this includes enforcer and Hammer

What do you want us to do get minigun from behind the main gate get boots and walk all the way back to the launch and get launched?

Now you can see why your comment is funny
:)

funny how some clans can only get to div 1 with these sort of tactics

shame really its ruined the league.

your having a laugh ffs X spam as much as anyone in the league ffs theres only 1 or 2 clans i know of that have never really spammed and X aint one of them ffs holyer than thou bullshit ROFL

Status
Not open for further replies.