weapon damage and hit action in zp

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meteor

<b>League A</b><b>dministrator</b>
Feb 2, 2002
Today Micro showed me on the coh server what Yako and he noticed yesterday while playing normal zp assault.
The normal pistol provides way to much accurate hits like for example an instagib weapon in assault is able to do.

That means you can launch easily with a pistol(!) players over the main gate or over the whole map area in ballistic.

I dont know if thats known yet for a majority of players but for general information I think its needed to make it public now.

Micro will add here a short movie clip that shows the wrong weapon strengh.

Last edited:
not more accurate than non-zp but way more boostable (boosts like sniper, just faster shots)

Last edited:
So you mean zp hammers can launch farther and more accurately than normal?

The zp pistol is stronger than the pistol in normal as mode and is able now to launch own players over a far distance like a hammer launch would do.

Last edited:
Today Micro showed me on the coh server what Yako and he noticed yesterday while playing normal zp assault.
The normal pistol provides way to much accurate hits like for example an instagib weapon in assault is able to do.

That means you can launch easily with a pistol(!) players over the main gate or over the whole map area in ballistic.

I dont know if thats known yet for a majority of players but for general information I think its needed to make it public now.

Micro will add here a short movie clip that shows the wrong weapon strengh.

Don't get me wrong, but is the reason you posted this just to make people aware that enforcers are more powerfull when playing normal assault with ZP on?

Or is there a difference between playing ZP on cohserver, compared to playing ZP on a leagueserver?

I recall Squirrel saying that cohserver should be the same as leagueservers, so if that is the case, it would mean this goes for any server with ZP on.

Last edited:
Yeah I was in server and saw when you did that launch, you can probably launch to sniper nest from there and maybe even above it to roof. It'z zp so it would be same on all servers with zp. I think we should either remove zp for enforcers if that's possible because they are too strong now and u can launch like that. Or just have single zp-enforcers imo.

Last edited:
Lol and who said AS is boring after all those years? You just invented pistol launches ;)

haha brajan thats not funny, u can launch on almost everymap with enforcers... bridge,desolate,frigate,golgotha, ...

and if u have armor,belt or keg and ur enemy is shooting you while u jump and he hits u twice, u are like 100meters away again lol

How many NW matches are being played with ZP these days? Is it even worth working on it?

As a high-pinger I find ZeroPing to be incredibly effective and enjoyable to play with. I played a 2v2 vs sAINT and Ginak yesterday (two Italians with about equal ping to me) and we all found ZeroPing to be great. Removing ZP on enforcers would greatly harm high-pingers who rely on ZP for a more fair and balanced playing field.

As a high-pinger I find ZeroPing to be incredibly effective and enjoyable to play with. I played a 2v2 vs sAINT and Ginak yesterday (two Italians with about equal ping to me) and we all found ZeroPing to be great. Removing ZP on enforcers would greatly harm high-pingers who rely on ZP for a more fair and balanced playing field.

yes but i think the Zp mod wasnt invented to do the actual hax...was made for highpinger like u and other who live behind beyond or whatever...i think regarding to this it is a good idea and it makes matches fairer than before.

On the other hand you have got the lame launches you can perform now which got nothing to do with the former help it should do...seems the enforcer power is just way too strong with ZP enabled. When I played you had absolutely NO chance against enforcers. Ppl noticed it in this 2v2 and pld with enforcers only...I mean WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.