wb

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I actually don't understand what peoples problems are against me either, i've never offended anyone.

I might be wrong and I cba to dig up old threads/logs.

But iirc, you basically created new accounts, people suspected you to be malice, and you denied it. In my point of view, denying that you are malice when you actually are; is a bit like giving the finger to the community and saying ''they are too stupid to find out anyway'' So that last bit might be a bit offensive to some people.

All that being said #care I have no ill will towards you. Just trying to explain the situation, from my point of view, to people that don't know about it, you included.

I might be wrong and I cba to dig up old threads/logs.

But iirc, you basically created new accounts, people suspected you to be malice, and you denied it. In my point of view, denying that you are malice when you actually are; is a bit like giving the finger to the community and saying ''they are too stupid to find out anyway'' So that last bit might be a bit offensive to some people.

All that being said #care I have no ill will towards you. Just trying to explain the situation, from my point of view, to people that don't know about it, you included.

Thanks, and yeah I understand I denied the fact I was Destiny, as I was trying to avoid a ban. However it's not like I had multiple accounts playing for different clans or anything, I basically had another name. I know it was bad of me to deny the facts and I made a mistake, but people can be forgiven right? I know there's quite a few people in this league who likes to escalate things to heights which aren't needed, for example. Every time I log onto IRC, I'm greeted by "Hi Lucy", when Lucy is clearly in IRC at the same time and has a different internet provider. It also upsets me to see people accuse new members to the community with posts such as "hai malice" as soon as they've registered. It's not necessary. Like I said, I made the mistake of making another account and not informing the admins about it, but it's done, I can't take it back. I just hope I'm forgiven and hopefully can return to the league on this account once the admin discussion is over.

Thanks, and yeah I understand I denied the fact I was Destiny, as I was trying to avoid a ban. However it's not like I had multiple accounts playing for different clans or anything, I basically had another name. I know it was bad of me to deny the facts and I made a mistake, but people can be forgiven right? I know there's quite a few people in this league who likes to escalate things to heights which aren't needed, for example. Every time I log onto IRC, I'm greeted by "Hi Lucy", when Lucy is clearly in IRC at the same time and has a different internet provider. It also upsets me to see people accuse new members to the community with posts such as "hai malice" as soon as they've registered. It's not necessary. Like I said, I made the mistake of making another account and not informing the admins about it, but it's done, I can't take it back. I just hope I'm forgiven and hopefully can return to the league on this account once the admin discussion is over.

Well about the "hi malice" you're the one who statred it all, by creating new accounts, because the previous was (about to be) banned. And you clearly did enough things wrong, so stop acting like a saint.

I'm not trying to be a saint. I'm a nice guy, I always have been a nice guy. There's so many people in the league who had multiaccounted and be banned for a maximum of 3 months. The focus always seems to be on me though. You never hear anyone else who has done what I did in the past. So get off my back. I'm just here to try and enjoy the game nowadays. It's also amazing how many people have no problems with me being back, it's just the select few who in my opinion are doing it to make themselves look "tough"?

haha, u just became urself a running joke. :lol:
Who never laught @ some "hi malice :wave:" post in a newcommer's topic ? :rofl:
That's the main reason i made that thread lol.

As for the rest, i don't give a shit :o