wb

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Didn't take you long did it.

I've simply created this account to get in contact with the admins, as it seems the only way to do so at the moment.

Stop being childish and causing more problems than necessary.

Didn't take you long did it.

I've simply created this account to get in contact with the admins, as it seems the only way to do so at the moment.

Stop being childish and causing more problems than necessary.
vader-fail.jpg

I don't see much trouble with Malice either, he got banned for creating 2 accounts months ago.

Now he made another account to play utapug with (which is, in my opinion, justified). He isn't bothering anybody so why all the laming at him/her.

Hehe Hi sausje! Of course you have no problem with him breaking rules, thats no problem you are a cool guy!!! :P

F9F9F9F9F9F9F9F9F9F9F9F9F9F9F9F9F9F9F9F9F9F9F9F9F9F OBJECTIVE!

:P

I'm unbanned from the forums as you can see, I believe it's under discussion in the admin forums about getting unbanned from the league.

I actually don't understand what peoples problems are against me either, i've never offended anyone.

Thanks for the people who don't make situations worse for no reason.