WASD vs Arrow Keys

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

What Do You Use?

• Total voters
Popioul said:
doesnt one need logitech driver/software to do so? :coolfip:
ehmm yes you need the mouse drivers from logitech, but that shouldn't be a big deal.
I guess most computer users with a logitech mouse will use the logitech MouseWare drivers anyway :freak:

Well i got Logitech mouse but i tried clicking the mouse buttons in the options thing. But Target isint this thing illegal? Because its a program u put to ur system like a bot or something.

dunno how u lot use logitech drivers.. if i install em my mouse acts up all the time in UT and yeh ive tried all the settings and the advanced mouse settings for logitech drivers... did'nt fix it :/

Reactions: HUEY and M®.F®0$T
ZoLa said:
Well i got Logitech mouse but i tried clicking the mouse buttons in the options thing.
that won't go.
UT doesn't support more than 3 buttons. So you've to bind the mousebuttons to normal keyboard buttons
(i.e. Mouse button 4 to "H")
Logitech Mouseware -> Buttons / Keys -> select Button / Key you wanna bind -> change -> key / button press -> enter Letter.

After that you can bind the letter (aka mousebutton) H to any action you want (i.e. H = say "Bart pwns").

Last edited:
Reactions: brajan
ZoLa said:
Well i got Logitech mouse but i tried clicking the mouse buttons in the options thing. But Target isint this thing illegal? Because its a program u put to ur system like a bot or something.

Illigal?? i dont think so. Just makes gaming easier ;) It doesnt change gameplay or something

Reactions: HUEY and M®.F®0$T
arrows =D enough buttons around (for example if you wanna suicide, a key far away doesn't matter! (use brains @ configuring =D)) + extra 3 mousebuttons (thnx to logitech & mousemapper =D) :)
I am used to some space behind keyboard and mouse (screen, keyboard, mouse etc. is diagonal on my desk :lol:)

Arrows based on the following configuration:-

Most weapons binded to the mouse:
mini/pulse = mousewheel up
shock = mousewheel down
rox = left side button
flak = right side button

sniper = numpad 0

bio/ripper i dont use often so they stay on '3' and '6'.

i use the numpad for other important binds like suicide, incoming binds etc..

and home/insert/pagedown etc etc, for weapon status, health status etc etc

return/shift/ctrl for duck/feign/jump

rest of the keyboard is for stuff i dont often need, like taunt binds, throw armour

Reactions: HUEY
Shift=MoveForward
Ctrl=MoveBackward
Alt=StrafeLeft
Space=StrafeRight
Z=Jump
X=Crouch

i use this in all games i think the pic says it all

Attachments

• scanned.jpg
    scanned.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 54