w000t

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

j0yride

Apr 15, 2002
:cuddle: for joyride

Damn i feel all aroused;)

didt join FDC, but you lot pro drinkers, i may be young, but i sup it up at the speed of the oldies...not saying that Saw are old...oppps...in trouble:D

:rofl: TART!
Nah, s'just me thats the professional drinker in FDC, the rest just try and keep up, especially Wintermute and Timmah :beer:

laughing at me:(
and u always seem nice in pubs...though owning me on nsta continually ain nice....coming to think of it....are u evil???

muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha though i anit one of them ;)

bet u sittin in a chair with a white cat (so tempted to go for the very poor pussy joke) aint ya:P

how did you know ???

ps, the world is mine, THE WORLD IS MINE MUHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAH

its urs, have it ffs!
if ur gonna be mardy about it, just no fun in defending it...:shout:

only prb i got is this old man with a hairy arse keeps chasing me with sweets :eek:

:lol:If u are searching my nice sweet side of me...
Go to Mughster she cought my soul and everythin nice of me andf put it in a jar...