w000t

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

so, all i have to do is get mughi, seduce her so i can get ur soul then u be mine?

That was molten cheese so come down :D

And Joyride ya´ll be tha first who ever tries to get into tha cavern of tha dragon to steal it´s treisure...
Be careful :D

i may not succeed at first, but once i whip my trusty donky in2 shape, ill whoop scaly ass...then u'll be mine?:D

:rofl:
DrOoz tried before you sweets, and he didnt get anywhere, be careful, Sarahs soul belongs to me, and NOBODY is getting their hands on it!
:spank:

he didnt want sarah (foolish man!) but wanted mughi herself (still got good taste) so that means i get to do a":P "
and continue my quest:D

:spank: Drooz, you are getting close to a banning, never mind a spanking :mad:

I think I need to repeat myself a little here just for Skogs ....
Sarah is mine. Sarah belongs to me. Nobody else get a shot.
The end.
:p:

Originally posted by Mughi
I think I need to repeat myself a little here just for Skogs ....
Sarah is mine. Sarah belongs to me. Nobody else get a shot.
The end.
:p:

cept maybe God :p:

Nah don´t think god needs a soulless fleshy hull ;)

And btw I don´t think there´s an open day for demons in heavon :rolleyes:

I´m a servant... A pitdemon...
My soul´s in tha hands of my master or mistress...
And ya know tha story of three whishes so I don´t need to mention :lol:

I don`t Sarah tbh i just wanted to see you bounce your pom poms trying to get him back muhahahahahahahahahaha But just remember a dark god is just a fallen angel only the true God has power true complete.

hmmm almost reminds me off a certain mag that is over rated and under pictured:eek:

So the master plan is i have to make an alliance with the minions of the underworld, then make a holy war on God himslef....damn i still aint washed my hair in all this time:o