Very Sad News :o(

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I never met him or spoke to him either, but this sux :(

I always wondered what would happen if a player passed away, but tbh I wish I never found out :( :(

My thoughts to his loved ones and freinds

You never know what you love most,
until it's gone........

this isn't fair. My condolences to his family and all his friends..... :(

i just spoke to him the day before about playing in the match tonite..... :(

speechless...... :(

RIP m8! :(

I'm speechless....

I'm sitting here holding the badge I made for him for the day at Alton Towers .....

Words are pretty useless in this situation but i extend my condolances to his loved ones, and may they find comfort in all the good memories they have of him

In my thoughts and prayers
Tanya

I really don't know what to say other than I am really shocked :(

Everytime I spoke to him on ICQ or IRC he made me laugh and or smile. The world has lost a good person :(

My last memory of speaking to him really stuck in my mind as it really made me laugh and I want to share this with you to show a small part of his sense of humour:

We were discussing Alton Towers and I said to him I was taking a camera. To this his response was that he would do a moonie on the nemesis so I could take a piccy. I remember laughing a lot at that, and admiring his confidence to suggest doing something like that.

A truely truely sad day :(

My condolences to all who knew him, his family, girlfriend and friends.

Caroline

The saying 'it always takes a crisis to bring people together' but Jay's death just underlines what a close knit community we have here all of the time...

I wish there was some way of putting a sad smile smilie on here...

Tanya

:( Very sad to hear it..

[DWAP] offers our condolences to his family and friends...

R.I.P. M8

Danes With an Attitude Problem

If someone posts stuff like this when (and if) I go the way of all things, the folks I leave behind might start to understand what its all about. Nice to know you all.

I just found out and its torn me up.

To jays familiy i'm so,so sorry.

I met J in blackpool,and later at opti lan where i spent most of 2 nights talking and joking with him.He was a utterly great guy,had a fine wit,and i felt he didn't have a bad bone in his body.

From our chats i know we would of been good friends for a long time,you will be sorely missed.

Re

It's another sad day when guys like Jay fade away....

Good luck to his family and friends....

R.I.P. m8

-----Old soldiers never die, never die, never die, old soldiers never die, they just fade away-----

:( spoke to him a couple of times, and he came accross exactly as everyone has said here.

Please pass on my deepest condolences