Very Sad News :o(

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

fs, this isn't supposed to happen :( :(.. I think i don't know him.. (what was his icq num? )
but still i send my deepest condolences to his family and friends

R.I.P

@ Lightning. FS, A MATCH TO REMIND HIM??, R U NUTS???? :mad:

LET HIM R.I.P fs..

Though a memorial webpage is a good thing to remind him..

Re:

Its a great idea actually......a match in memory of Jay.

Why not do that, its done on every other occassion. And its for him, not for us.

Phear...you do the thing u do best m8...organize this match...

I'd love to be on one of the teams, but I'd prefer others that actually knew him in RL 2 play that match.

sad :( never lost someone this way in my short life dunno if its good or bad... i cant think of wot u feel and i didnt no him - after all u posted im very sorry i didnt no him:( :( im searching words but i think words are useless for those who knew him and miss him - condolances to everyone of them
:(:(

I wish now I had had the opportuntiy to speak to him - hindsight is a wonderful thing, there's nothing worse than missing an opportunity that will never again be available...

Sincere condolences to those that were close to him, i know how it is to lose someone close and it sux :shake: If I can leave behind people who say things like this about me, then I know my life will have been worthwhile. You're all good people.

Spiritguide

:( Never even knew him. Sounds like he was a great guy.

Incidentally, the memorial match... if ya wanted to do a giant LAN I have 2x Cabletron managed 10Mb hubs with about forty RJ-45 ports each (old but working) which could be donated for it.

Last edited: