UTA Recordzone

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Even though it is obviously a cheat you hit Terminal 1
with a Ripper shot
with a Single one
from there
at an angle so far up
moving.
:D Nice shot.

I see you added Subbase, Guardia and Oceanfloor AL's, how about adding in esolate and Desertstorm aswell :P OH I have done 1.20 on deso and 1.11 on desert, if theyre any good :)

ok subbase 53! beat that :> is damn hard to get all things perfect tho I made two mistakes
hf watching ;)

Attachments

• subbase53.zip
    122.7 KB · Views: 34
http://konz.gothica.nl/extra/as-frigate.avi

Bleh. Frigate executed a little better than Konnan's and maybe a slight improvement, but not enough to make it 13 seconds ;[

I hit the generator during the 5th second (earliest possible) with one ripper without stopping, wait for the door to open, and mess up a little on the stairs, but obviously not enough that it would change the outcome. I'm losing hope that 13 seconds is possible. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Konnan
ownage ripper :eek:
try that again with clean stairswalking and
maybe a secondary hammerjump onto the last stairs below the switch

Max]I[muS-X said:
http://konz.gothica.nl/extra/as-frigate.avi

Bleh. Frigate executed a little better than Konnan's and maybe a slight improvement, but not enough to make it 13 seconds ;[

I hit the generator during the 5th second (earliest possible) with one ripper without stopping, wait for the door to open, and mess up a little on the stairs, but obviously not enough that it would change the outcome. I'm losing hope that 13 seconds is possible. :(

:mosher: that ripper shot on the run is... amazing !

Analyzing ur run, u get compressor after 5 secs. Then get to door BEFORE it opens, ur run is unbeatable apparently. Now it might be hard to reproduce, i couldnt do it thats for sure :)

From that point u could try to mimic Konnan final run... I suggest u get a better door approach like he did!
Place in DOOR (upper floor) while it opens to get a dodge out of it. This is tricky and needs a good timing rather than hurry (avoid to push fwd before it begins opening, might help u).
once in DOOR ledge -> DODGE from DOOR -> JUMP in stairs -> stairs UP -> early DODGE

That might give 13' hopefully :D

you could get the health pack before the door opens then do a hammer on the stairs. should save you that last second.

Maximus finishes in about 14.3 in his vid. Calculated this by a frame calculator, rather then by watching with the naked eye in a demo which doesnt show a realistic time anyways. My end part is about 0.36 faster then his end part if this is correctly.

14.3 - 0.36 = 13.94... shuld be enough, but about everything has to be perfect :\. And even when u think u have done it perfectly, the timer stops at 14 ;).

Well, you've almost convinced me into re-trying it, but that first part is so random and difficult to do! I've done it once before but my old .dem file was hidden so it wouldn't overwrite the old demo file, meaning it never recorded.

I might give it a go later on, right now I'm probably going to work on Rook though.

should be up to the group to decide how many players are needed imo.
but shouldnt be more than eg. 4 or 5