UTA Recordzone

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Only 1 I'm near to is AutoRip tbh and I do it a completely different way :lol: - 33 seconds I get, however I do desertstorm in 1.11 and Desolate in 1.20 but I'm sure people can do them way faster...

timo, listenserver = "start new multiplayergame" ?
i think it works there. but i thought konnie wants prac session.

btw i tried bridge but i am too shy to say my time cuz
i didn't know that frogjumping-stuff so i feel :snowemb:

:D

Reactions: Moon
Yeah I never really knew/used the frog jumping, it happened a few times on a ctf server I play on but Iv've never understood fully the way it works. Bridge I have completed in 50 but I only had 1 go as I was annoyed at the spawn points :(

Rook in 31 is nice :) for me

Reactions: m1cr0
phew just managed to do hispeed in 27sec even the clock says 6:34 remains :D, cba to make movie so I upload demo ;) looks pretty funny btw

Attachments

• hispeed-mic-27.dem.zip
    142.7 KB · Views: 35
Sfter a few practices I've got the following times down...

Rook - 30
Siege - 31
Lavafort - 29
AutoRip - 33

Theyre not bad I suppose :)

Reactions: Moon
Nice micro, but i cant download the zip file unfortunately. I think theres something wrong with it?

@Torpedo, ur getting close to the records. Perhaps try to master 1 specific map if ur going for records :).

Reactions: m1cr0 and Torp
Konnan said:
Nice micro, but i cant download the zip file unfortunately. I think theres something wrong with it?

@Torpedo, ur getting close to the records. Perhaps try to master 1 specific map if ur going for records :).

well I cant attach .dem files so I need webspace to make .avi :>

mics record pwnz
but that keybinding thingie is sooo lame :D
btw i demand the detonatorbug to be allowed :P

because if you for example would wanna be linked by http://speeddemosarchive.com/
then a record on bridge would be more
wow.gif
without charges :nod:
( and i wouldn't have to try bridge again :P :D atm i have 28 seconds using detonatorbug and i don't ever get the 27 :mad: )

Rofl, this is shit :( I forgot to switch auto demorec back on in singleplayer mode and I equalled your 31 on AutoRIP so I only have it on screenshot :bawling:

btw konz i sent u a recompressed bridge to ur K-dawg87@hotmail account, hope this time its good i did divx, .rared it and everything so it really should be good now :tired:

@Hardcore, I tried to get some of the standard assault records online on SDA but they only seem to allow speedruns of full games only... with a few exceptions. I asked the host if he would allow AS records but he became kinda vague :P. I don't think any speedrun site would be so interested in having UTA records, and if they do, it would be of standard maps only. So I started my own speedrunning site to collect the fastest times.

@Torp, shit happens :\. Maybe u can reach the 30 another try :D.

@Maz, can u send me the demo, it needs to be 1st person and with an end screen? My mail is [email protected] or [email protected]

Tweenxtreme, make sure u use the guide on my site else the vid will probably become way too large. For 30 seconds it should be around 2.5mb.

Maz, ur vid is online now. At the end the screen twists alot, dunno why...

Konnan said:
Tweenxtreme, make sure u use the guide on my site else the vid will probably become way too large. For 30 seconds it should be around 2.5mb.

Maz, ur vid is online now. At the end the screen twists alot, dunno why...
broken demomanager, it doesnt work in singleplayer :(

Torpedo said:
Rofl, this is shit :( I forgot to switch auto demorec back on in singleplayer mode and I equalled your 31 on AutoRIP so I only have it on screenshot :bawling:

I've just done it in 30. Could be possible in 29 or even 28.

This whole thing is a farce imo. Exploiting bugs to get the best times? Jesus, I could beat all of you on all the records if that's the case :P