UTA players playing UT 2003

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Ice

Oct 15, 2001
Hamburg, Germany
where do you usually play? i'm just getting used to the game and it would be fun to have a server just with UTA players :D

maybe do a post with what gametype you play and where you play so we can have a small player profile thread and maybe meet eachother on the servers :cool:

iCTF and iDM/DM somewhere with low ping

I'm totally shit and need to praccy so if anyone wants a game ever just msg me

Same as RaMp

Insta (which I'm getting better at)

Jolt iCTF
ION iCTF
CWL iCTF

Normal Weapons (which I'm getting worse at)

Jolt DM
Blueyonder DDom

most of the time I'm playing DM on the [TTM] servers.. its some kind of mutator with some nice things in it & in the ttm server always are high skilled games with low ping :).

I'm skeptical about Assault - vehicles combination.
Sounds like crappy gameplay. :\

I forsee UT2k4 Assault being nothing like UT Assault.

The reasom them calling it Assault is being simply that, there are attackers and defenders. One trying to Assault the other.

There is one Assault map I am well looking forward to playing and that is "convoy" map that CliffyB announced in a interview. Sounds very similar to Hi-Speed in that an attacking team has to capture a convoy, except that the attackers need to drive alongside the convoy and attempt to board it and stuff?

Sounds like pretty cool gameplay to me.

We'll see about that. I can't imagine how driving vehicles can give the same rush as conquering ground on foot.

You should try Battlefield 1942 / Desertcombat then :D Of course its not everyones cup of tea but the gameplay in BF/DC is the best yet IMHO :)

ET ownz better than bf1942 and shit only problem is lack of maps :/