UTA Awards 2009

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st of all, theres what 25 questions? I am in like 4 of them? If you have nothing better to say pykenike why even bother reading it? Idiot

Cry. I clicked first three and you were in all 3 of them, that's when i stop reading all polls. It's just pathetic to even name yourself once.. oh look at me im a leet teamplayer. it just makes you look sad.

And I just started posting again somewhat 2 weeks ago and i instantly moan 24/7? it's just sad to even name it. I remember me trying to get some maps fixed for the league, what did you actually do, right just moan on every single one of them... Tastes differ i know that but you should think before you say something about others moaning 24/7

And as i said, the idea was not even that bad but you should have discussed it a bit more, cause expecting this was as obvious as gravity!

Pyke: I rarely play at the moment as I am not living in the same place as I did when you last spoke to me.

I haven't played league match in years.

I don't care about being the best, this was discussed with a few people, the ones I put myself in are the ones that others also mentioned me for as a blue print. None are actually anything amazing and most of all are negative parts, such as stand combo and flamer.... One thing is certain, I am proud of the tactics and squad leader stuff I have done in UTA thats why I am in that 1, the rest mean nothing.

Again, you aren't an active person in the league so how can you have such a vast opinion on anything and everything in this poll? yes you did good stuff for the league, that's appreciated but just because you helped to fix a couple of maps doesn't mean I have to like them. If you can't accept criticism then you are in the wrong thing.

Pyke: I rarely play at the moment as I am not living in the same place as I did when you last spoke to me.

I haven't played league match in years.

I don't care about being the best, this was discussed with a few people, the ones I put myself in are the ones that others also mentioned me for as a blue print. None are actually anything amazing and most of all are negative parts, such as stand combo and flamer.... One thing is certain, I am proud of the tactics and squad leader stuff I have done in UTA thats why I am in that 1, the rest mean nothing.

Again, you aren't an active person in the league so how can you have such a vast opinion on anything and everything in this poll? yes you did good stuff for the league, that's appreciated but just because you helped to fix a couple of maps doesn't mean I have to like them. If you can't accept criticism then you are in the wrong thing.

I havn't played league matches in years, and i didn't say anything about anyone in this poll xcept you! You're right; I would not be able to say who is best at what point. So i didn't vote and i didn't gave an opinion about quality of players.

The thing for me is that you added yourself in them. You might fit in fine in those lists but it's still far from reality cause you made them up (with or without some people). You tried to make a joke/funny thread or whatever but it just doesn't show. it all seems way to serious to be a joke or just for fun. hence you get flamed/laughed at by several people.

And there wouldn't be any "problem" if you wouldn't have started the thread but some random crap player i guess. But i still think it's somewhat strange to put you're name in one or more poll choices, and if you do It should be clear that you just take the piss with it. Useless is a good example of someone who knows how to do those things i think!

Last edited:
Pyke, the only 2 that laughed are the highest rated in the flamer/whiner polls. So difficult to understand? Everyone else sees it as fun.

Based on your theory, if wish did this poll he is not allowed to add himself in a "best in the league" poll?

I didn't add myself like I said I was brought up by 3-4 other people when shortlisting people for the first polls in this idea.

I think 30+ votes shows that it is not serious and is just a laugh, it's not official so I don't have to listen to any of your crap either tbf.

Torp just can't forget how stupid i made him with his irelevent comment in other topic :lol:

These polls are based on pugs tho so certain ppl wont get a mention. Like for example, Xb took solid all the way with great tactics and a great team to beat the top clans around at that time. But now ppl 4get that and focus on pugs. Myself when the league was "ok" after solid, i started pdm and we beat every1 in league and split up (over stupid reasons) with tactics and teamwork. But the polls are for fun ppl take 2 serious

oh btw me biggest pug messer???oh bois jump on the band wagon! :P

These polls are based on pugs tho so certain ppl wont get a mention. Like for example, Xb took solid all the way with great tactics and a great team to beat the top clans around at that time. But now ppl 4get that and focus on pugs. Myself when the league was "ok" after solid, i started pdm and we beat every1 in league and split up (over stupid reasons) with tactics and teamwork. But the polls are for fun ppl take 2 serious

oh btw me biggest pug messer???oh bois jump on the band wagon! :P

Yes I agree, I vote stu most overated player, evah. :p:

I wonder how lucy got 2 votes on ''most annoying on ts'' :o :clap:

meteor shoulda been on the list though for best back defender!, and torp on the list for biggest whiner :P

shoulda had a most amazing on ts poll!

and wish best shock user???? really??

other than that poll's were funny gj torp

Well there you have it. The fun lasted less than a day, til someones ego got so bruised they started rigging the poll.

Well done Pete, you are married, have a supposedly lucrative job and your own house yet you pull childish stunts like this :lol: You weren't happy that people don't think you are close to #1? Or you got upset because you got voted as #2 behind DJ in most overrated?

Ah well fun while it lasted.

:confused:

Yes, I care and my personal life is really involved.

[Edit: I see what it's about now]
Thumbs up for making assumptions. Firstly: I would live up to it if I spoiled the poll. Secondly: I would have automated it and set the vote count to like 20000. Whoever did it, thanks for the favor, an angry Torp is worth it. :wave:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.