UTA Awards 2009

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torp

Hai
Dec 23, 2004
Milan, Italy
Polls removed guys because Pete needed to take his anger out at being voted as 1 of the most overrated and received no votes for the best in categories by rigging the vote with dynamic IP.

:thumb: Petez :thumb:

Last edited:
Actually its not, I think ppl like wish and twnz are in approximately 50% of them. Seeing as there aren't that many people playing these days it is quite hard to avoid.... no?

its the same people at every vote :lol: i voted for wish for everything! F9 BITCHEZZZZZZZZZ
ye lol. Sorry torp, I know you don't want such comments and didn't want it to be taken too serious but most of your lists are the same. And :lol: launchers list, I haven't seen some of the people listed there launching once

:rofl: @ topic :lol:

get a job loser :rofl:

(goota stick to the best flamer and whinner) LMFAO :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1st of all, theres what 25 questions? I am in like 4 of them? If you have nothing better to say pykenike why even bother reading it? Idiot

2nd of all, this is non-serious for regular puggers based on what I have seen. If you are flaming me because you weren't chosen for a category maybe you are that shit? Or not noticeable?

3rd of all, it took me 30minutes to do and I worked today as well. So again DJ/Opium if you have nothing better to do than cry at something like this, then no wonder you are highly voted in the whining poll? :wink:

So if a few people happen to be decent at a number of things I should omit them because you want to see a mix of people? Right...

This is a non serious poll, unofficial and for a laugh as CTF league just did the same thing. Inactives like Jackal and Pyke want to get involved in active polls and complain 24.7 about them, thats your prerogative but don't cry cos you arent in them plz? :)

loooooooool @ reaction of some people. Its just some fun polls. Some nominations IMO are wrong but its still just some fun polls. OTT reactions imo. I had some fun voting and seeing the results...most accurate... some suprising (Rivs useless now for example)

I would have been liked to have been in the best tactician category!

Last edited:
1st of all, theres what 25 questions? I am in like 4 of them? If you have nothing better to say pykenike why even bother reading it? Idiot

2nd of all, this is non-serious for regular puggers based on what I have seen. If you are flaming me because you weren't chosen for a category maybe you are that shit? Or not noticeable?

3rd of all, it took me 30minutes to do and I worked today as well. So again DJ/Opium if you have nothing better to do than cry at something like this, then no wonder you are highly voted in the whining poll? :wink:

So if a few people happen to be decent at a number of things I should omit them because you want to see a mix of people? Right...

This is a non serious poll, unofficial and for a laugh as CTF league just did the same thing. Inactives like Jackal and Pyke want to get involved in active polls and complain 24.7 about them, thats your prerogative but don't cry cos you arent in them plz? :)

i'm not crying :rofl:

i'm loling at u moron LMFAO :rofl: :lol: :spit::teehee:

OK guys remember this isn't serious, it is just a laugh. Lets not flame if you think you should be in a category or you think you SHOULDNT be in another!

where am i complaining 24.7? :lol: im just making an comment about the people who are in the poll. like you said at first.. it wasnt ment serious lol

76 different people mentioned in polls. 26 questions asked, only 2 people are in above 50% of those, and thats by 1 question.

I was in 7 of them, so please say how thats most considering more than half of them were NEGATIVE aspects of myself.

As XB said, way OTT.

also I did forget some people as candidates, I had some help from other puggers but in general were my ideas, I admit I missed a few but just because twnz/wish are very good allrounders and are bound to be in most of the candidate lists I should get flamed because of it?

No comment opium. Grow up lol

loooooooool @ reaction of some people. Its just some fun polls. Some nominations IMO are wrong but its still just some fun polls. OTT reactions imo. I had some fun voting and seeing the results...most accurate... some suprising (Rivs useless now for example)

I would have been liked to have been in the best tactician category!

I WAS LOOKING FOR YOUR NAME BUT IT WAZ NOT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.