UT3 Demo TODAY!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Rich: AS will be in the final version apparantly ;)

Other things you mentioned.. The sniper rifle is actually very very nice, you just have to adjust to it. Don't go into the game thinking you're going to play the same as you did in UT99 - you can't, if you do you will die very quickly ;)

I also think the shock combo is fine.. I've been bonging people all over with it :\

Oh and the rocket launcher is a pretty decent weapon, but the splash damage radius is smaller, so you need to be very accurate with it - not such a bad thing IMO.. I've pulled off some pretty sweet mid air rockets and stuff already.. once again.. don't treat it like the original UT rocket launcher, or you will not get far ;)

Says who?

Shock combo isn't bad.. I haven't had a problem and + it looks like hotsex.

Rocket launcher is more "skilled" than 99... seems like it'll be a lot harder to spam.

mine crashes everytime after the small adds movies :(

got xp; 3.4ghz, 1024 ram, 6600gt, updated drivers and applied bamz line in tweaks mod for 6600gt

:(

@smant:

Soz.. I think they're calling it Warfare mode.. however it will apparantly be possible to make old style type AS maps (although, I doubt launching will be possible.. having said that - the rockets do have a bigger kick to them that UT1's so you never know.. in fact if someone has a server we can try it on?)

@smant:

Soz.. I think they're calling it Warfare mode.. however it will apparantly be possible to make old style type AS maps (although, I doubt launching will be possible.. having said that - the rockets do have a bigger kick to them that UT1's so you never know.. in fact if someone has a server we can try it on?)

Can't launch, already tried shooting my teammates off a bridge and it didn't work. Plus I doubt it'd be possible to make old-style AS, even if they say so. If it were so easy they could stop being faggots and just add it into the game.

tbh I think it owns. Even though the sniper will take a lot of time to get used to for me. Movement is very decent it feels a lot like UT after getting used to it a bit.

And yeah I agree there are some flaws in Terror's post.

I can imagine it's hard to play Multiplayer Solitaire when having yer tongue inside someone's backside. Bitching about punctuation aswell ffs... :rolleyes:

Ive had a few quick goes on this, not bad to be honest.

Does feel a bit like a blend between UT and UT2k4, however i think it probably plays a little more like UT2k4 than UT.

Im not that keen on the sniper, but its not that bad and i think ppl could get used to it.

Pulse is good, minigun is quite cool, rl is good.

Secondary flak seems a bit strange and combos with the shock seem a bit strange to me, but maybe ive just not tried it enough yet.

Graphically its very nice, was to be expected i guess :D

I think it has potential anyway, wether or not id be playing it like i used to play UT im not sure, i think not but thats more to do with me than the game!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I have been banned from EPIC forums for "trolling." I made one post making fun of a French Canadian for not knowing English and I made many constructive posts and "bring back assault you lame faggots" posts and get this:

vBulletin Message
You have been banned for the following reason:
trolling

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!