UT2k3Assault BETA - RELEASED!!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

problem is phear's mod wont be assault and this is and this is exactly what people want.

it needs a shit load new maps tho :P

Originally posted by Paa`
problem is phear's mod wont be assault and this is and this is exactly what people want.

it needs a shit load new maps tho :P

not everyone wants assault, i dont for example

And Paa ur a fucking tit u are

aye

acve it

lefk'dfkp'fkp[fkl;flrf

problem is paa's thinks he knows everything but he doesnt this is exactly what ALL people know.

he needs to know that he aint the great man he thinks he is but he is just a little boy with a very gay voice who is scared to speak!

omg lets all have a go at paa time again FFS this is getting old very dam quick stfu and get back on topic pls

Most ppl will want assault after all isnt this an assault forum ? from that its easy to say that all on here will want an assault mod since being on this forums says you like assault in the first place :P

the mod is great play great feels great and i cant wait for the full version which will have more maps, also i cant wait for the custom maps that other ppl will make.

Originally posted by Ajax
omg lets all have a go at paa time again FFS this is getting old very dam quick stfu and get back on topic pls

Most ppl will want assault after all isnt this an assault forum ? from that its easy to say that all on here will want an assault mod since being on this forums says you like assault in the first place :P

the mod is great play great feels great and i cant wait for the full version which will have more maps, also i cant wait for the custom maps that other ppl will make.

I clearly felt the need for some pissed up abuse last night :p: :lol: Paa will survive hes used to it by now ;)

And u will find that there are quite a few ppl on these forums who are a bit tired/ slowly getting tired of Assault in all its guises, be it the UT2k3 version or wotever. But you are right i imagine the majority will be interested in the AS mod :)

Last edited:
Hank: its not "phear's mod", its "IG's mod" called Unreal:Conflict. and that is in no way trying to compete with ROAR's ut2k3 AS port, Im sure. tbh I dont think its a nice thing to come into the ROAR "promotion thread" (so to speak) and say "lets all wait for U:C cos its from phear and hes a cool guy" - its not like you cant play U:C if you play the ut2k3 AS ROAR thing, or vice versa.

and I agree with gaz :D

i dont like that the shieldjump takes so mutch damage, only have 25 left after a jump :(

I'd like to see moderators delete off topic posts here (not to talk about flames).

And if you don't like UT2k3 AS, then don't play it. End of story. :rolleyes:

Wasnt disputing that Doc :)

Nothing wrong with ur mod from the Assault perspective, but as u said if u dont like UT2k3 AS dont play it, well i wont be playing it :)

But thats not a reflection of ur work just my coming situation with uni and the fact ive had enuf of normal AS really, im just kinda winding down now and will have to stop playing altogether soon (ish), so i dont really want to carry on playing it with UT2k3.

assault forum if u dont like it FUCK OFF plz do me a favour :)

Also I'm preparing a "monster assault" mutator, where players attack and monsters defend.

Attachments

• monsterazz.jpg
    monsterazz.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 134
Originally posted by syphus
lol nice idea to take the stress out :lol:
It's something we used to play on DAMIT BAM server, but admins had to summon (type) each monster manually.
This mutator will spawn monsters automatically near objectives.