UT CTF Player seeking Assault Clan/Peeps

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

lol yeh then we could still rape ur ass and u wouldn't be able to say lag this lag that just go play in some portugese league and stop moaning here :fingers:

lol, your so cool. id like to see the day you play to a div1 standard with 56k , the day you do , you may flame me. n00b.

hm sav since when is DA div 1 standard?
o and about ur sig, most skills are actually developed, ur not born with em :p:

Gazzy said:

i was gonna say 56k is no problem, it's the attitude that's the problem. to say "you can't" is to say you've not succeeded in doing so, thus you're not trying hard enough. to say "it is difficult to...." is accurate. if you shut up about being on 56k s@vage, you might get more respect *for* being on 56k?

but they were too many words. and s@vage, i may be a n00b but at least i don't ping-whine on other people's threads just to get attention. i'm doing my best to pick up the intricacies of assault in as few days as possible, and it's *not* the same as CTF. i can frag, hammer-hop and have basic launches (just need to know more launch points and how to pull double-HJs off successfully (my timings off). got a decent idea of how far u can get with a HJ (further than most of u think!) from hazoga/careca of LT too, ctf-lavagiant should be renamed ctf-hammertime btw.

Last edited:
Savage is basically a cock mate, just ignore him, infact just put him on ignore like a lot of ppl have :D

He will call the best player on earth a n00b coz he still thinks he is the AS daddy and that only 56k is holding him back, he can believe that for as long as he wants for all i care :P

personally, i thought UT was about teamwork? :)

course it doesn't help if u get rap*d by some gurman on a TR20 server with a mini when you're on ISDN/56k and just get to stand there, however the benefit of 56k is that pulse/mini lock doesn't lock so well coz of lag :P

me hands s@vage a dollie. if we're talking silverware next to our names, i win :lol:

Rookie was in Div1 with a 56k i think you will find. [X] was in Div 1 while rookie had 56k.

wicked clown was in -8- on 300 ping from the US :)

LR pld for NRG off worse than 56k ping as well, again from the US

WTF STEVE!! thought you where dead or summin :) you still alive and wankin away?

LR always outpinged 007 and skunkweed when we where in div.1, both where on 56k when we first got there :moon: (and wintermute and mughi on ISDN)