UT CTF Player seeking Assault Clan/Peeps

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Frog

Aug 8, 2003
Notts, UK
Hi gents,

i know a few of u know me from nwCTF and the instagib scene - i play for LiMiT who're one of the top div 1/clanbase clans and i'm kinda inactive.

i'm a decent fragger, but i play a gametype where shock/ripper/hammer/rocket/goo/flak ball launches and jumps are banned.

to say the least, i'm bored! i want a decent challenge, meet some new peeps, and as the first person in the uk to find out u could rocketlift peeps, i want to do some launcing again :X

anyone want to help meeee? :X

other questions:

tactically, i'm good, fragging, i'm good, assault tricks, none/few - which div type clan would i be right for?

anyone want to show me some tricks?

why does no-one shock-jump on the small jumps? (it hurts less than hammer-jumping)

anyone know me and gonna say hi?

why does it take nearly a week to get approved for this board? :X

is :X a crap smilie and should it be replaced with :D?

who's friendly to hang out in the chatrooms of?

I know some people from limit pld em in dom cup all good peeps..

come by /server irc.utassault.net #utassault

lots of people in there friendly clans usually have alot of peeps in em so if u do /list u will see 90-120 channels or so not as much as qnet :P and join the top 5 or 6 or something

no doubt some div 1 peeps will be wanting ya to join there clan's so have fun i hope..

maybe you know sadistic who did the same as you did and joined us :)

there'll always be people willing to show you everything you need to know, if you can't find anyone fast hit the flower below...

if ur at least a little active any div.1 clan will prolly be willing to give you a chance :)

did'nt u kick sadistic ? he was caught cheating if i remember right

:lol:

Hello Frog, gl in ur search for a clan and im sure that as already said, ppl will be willing to show u around the maps etc :)

still best way to learn the maps and their tricks is play them on pubs :)

first get all leaguemaps here.

most crowded assault server with leaguemaps is Orange Leaguemaps. :D

Paa` said:
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by Pulsar
omg who fucking cares mr wiseguy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

whats ur fucking problem prick ?

"Hi gents"

:wave:

Have fun in the league :D.

No one uses secondary shock for smaller jumps because secondary fire hammerjumping does most of them for you, and u only lose 20 health instead of 40 or something with shock.

The clan exchange forum is prolly the best place to look if you are looking for a clan to join.

Oh yeah .. cant resist it .... -sK- are recruiting :D. We're pretty low in the league just now because we have only just formed, maybe that would be good for ya, give u time to learn etc.

We got some players u might know already. Erm RaMp (leader), hes been in about a million ctf and ictf clans, twister from more dm clan, lil free plays ctf and ctf2k3 for [-u-] ....

We're willing to train in you're willing to learn :)
irc.worldassault.com #oldskool or icq 120457801

Joko said:
:wave:

No one uses secondary shock for smaller jumps because secondary fire hammerjumping does most of them for you, and u only lose 20 health instead of 40 or something with shock.

what about ripperjumps?

free plays ctf and ctf2k3 for [-u-] ....

the same Free who is completely oldskool and used to play for [MMX] / mXm?

We're willing to train in you're willing to learn :)
irc.worldassault.com #oldskool or icq 120457801

see u there next week sometime, work is mental :D

will be dropping by everyone's channels, thanks for the Hi's so far people :)

Paa, pulsar, don't start :P

rippperjumps can be for some tricks such as rook solo but its mostly sec fire hammerjumps, youve always got an impacthammer whereas you dont always have a suitable weapon to pull a trick off :P