uT Assault Movie: -hYd-n3c-friends-

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

:rofl: u acting like a child right now. Get over it!!!

Its a game and so what if u made the launch and they used it?

Its a lot better if ppl know more launches so playing on public servers will be fun again. Aint playing pubs anymore cos everyone just run around and collecting dm frags. Purely everyone dont think assault anymore just deathmatch thinking. Whicj sux balls imo :nod:

:flame:

1st of all: damn nice movie, great intro and 1337 skilled shots
2nd: nek? what are u whining about? nec & hyd are the launch masters, their 1st movie was the ownage, and it was the "first" assault launch movie ever

calm down now

pld hyd & nec :)

nek
ähm i see u talking bollox
if u would ask some others we played against they could tell you we knew and used those launchs before
(ask x-bomb, mc, micro)

and to our 2on2:
we did the golgotha launch in the 2on2 and also the one in ballistic
again stfu dumbass :shout:

Regarding zooms:

Here's a page i did for Snuggles & Deadboy explaining the whole zoom factor thing...

http://www.clan-dark.com/gallery/timo_maas/sniper/

the first 2 shots are player fov perspectives (the fov changed therefore the sniper number is increased/decreased - but the distance is the same).

The last 3 shots are ACTUAL sniper rifle zoom figures (via magnification).

Enjoy :o :D

ERM, so wot u did them? u did them after you played us. totally ripped off. ur fags, congrats on ur rip off.

Its a lot better if ppl know more launches so playing on public servers will be fun again

well i was actually making a movie of them anyways, but bit to late now some fags learnt to watch demos and copy them.
altho they mised ALOT of 2v2 launches out, if ur gonan put them in, atleast include them all.

2nd: nek? what are u whining about? nec & hyd are the launch masters, their 1st movie was the ownage, and it was the "first" assault launch movie ever

so wot if they made a fucking launch movie? launch masters? yeh sure, fucking rip off artists. Since when does rocket launching be the same as instant shooting for a launch, ie sniper or insta launch. the only idea i got of sniper launching was because of insta, thats the whole concept, after i made UC insta launching movie, i knew it was possible to try it with other weapons. HMM WONDER WHERE THEY GOT THE IDEA FROM, AND THE EXACT SAME LAUNCHES.

look m8
the 2on2 table says u pld them june 2nd... thats not even 2 months ago
i sure knew about those 2on2 launches certainly more than 2 months ago
nec & hyd showed them to ice and me i think
that was on the uks server which has been down for more than 1 month (maybe more)
if i remember correctly when nec & hyd introduced that launch to us, uks was still alive

you first say that they missed alot of launches. then you say they did exactly the same ones?

and there's not so many usefull launches so it's quite logical that people think of the same ones.

ok dumbass just for you

Date Opponents Score (Team - Opponents)
Mon Jun 2 2003 Riv@ldo & YeKnOm 0 - 4
Thu May 29 2003 Çöß®å & Tåîþåñ 3 - 3
Sun May 18 2003 Micro & IBM 4 - 0
Wed May 14 2003 »JøhÑ ©øÑÑø®« & 7eRm!n47r!x 4 - 1

as i told you you can ask all of our previous opponents if we used sniperlaunchs
go on
and stop behaving like a childish asshole

about the movie (told nec already) as kon said i think the dominatin is a bit boring and in general i think too many frags and too few launches ( i liked your first movie there was about 10 secs of frags in lol :) also Ice's movie was nice in this point of view)

about 2v2 launches, i think i could make a movie longer than 1 hr if i put in all the useless launches ajax flames me for every prac :P

about hyd and nec being launch masters.. well kind of. they were the only ones who regularly complained about ping in UKS :P still they intended loads of useful launches everyone uses today. (dunno which exactly)

im still waiting for someone making a movie who gets 100+ ping :) if i had time and knew how to make one, id probably get flamed for using an aimbot or something because i aim next to people and hit them :teehee: (and the thing about this i think some actually never played with a ping that requires aiming next to ppl :D)

yeh i agree extase.

why r u bothered about launches in a movie fs? if any1 took launches i was gona use, id just go, oh well, thats life. No need to cry and kick and scream over it tbh.

im downloading the movie....

as for nek ... loads of people think they invent new launches everyday but there are some many launches who are allready tried before ... or are for some reason a secret because they use that in wars!! So don't cry if somebody used the same launch as u ... maybe u both have invented the same launch , who knows :o

Nice enough movie, but I wouldn't watch it more than once. Here's why:

1. Visual quality is not that great. Were you recording everything at 640x480 and enlarging from there? (Maybe I'm just spoiled because its been at least two years since I ran at anything less than 1280x1024 on a 19" monitor. Rule of thumb - if the console text is legible, quality is good.)

2. Its mostly a frag movie. And there's tons of them already. Nice enough headshots, but when a movie is almost 50% headshots, it just gets a bit boring. And since most of them were against teams which, to be blunt, are not exactly the l33test out there... :D

3. As joko says, I prefer "arty" movies, or ones that include "funny" or "fuck-up" segments. We've all done those "one in a million" shots, had sprees, monster kills etc. We want to see something different...

4. THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH INSTAGIB MOVIES FFFFFFS!

:D

what do you do in your spare time?

well....... i am looking for new launches in ut so every1 think i am 1337 when i make a movie of it :rofl:

anyway, i am gonna download the movie

if ya wanne start in the ION days me and ninja came up with the sniperlaunch and slimelaunch on ballistic/golgotha and overlord we even used it in matches then and I dont think u guys were around then u ripoffartists fs nice movie btw next time but the link for your codecs in your readme allot easier then lamerz