uT Assault Movie: -hYd-n3c-friends-

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

lol there goes the original paa again

add the "increased FOV = increased zoom" to your UT bible :cool:

Last edited:
ive never been able to get further zoom with increased fov actually said 10.1 .....

i get 9,7 with fov 105. and the zoom doesn't go further, i think that's because increasing FOV makes things smaller and you actually need more zoom to get the same effect as normal zoom. anyway dont make this a bitch thread now, its about necro's and hydra's movie ;)

if you want to know more about it, why not make a new thread? :)

(16:00) (@MyM) I oplay with 110FOV
(16:00)•Paa` slaps MyM
(16:00) * (DarkKnight|away|) slap Paa
(16:00) (@Paa`) innit tho i cant see how fov does shit
(16:00) • Nickchange: (Skumler|TV) has renamed to (Skumler|NA)
(16:00) • Nickchange: (DarkKnight|away|) has renamed to (DarkKnight)
(16:00) (@MyM) it affects ur zoom but not the number
(16:00) (@Paa`) 110 tho MyM ? jeez
(16:00) (@MyM) lol
(16:00) (@L0cky|Q3) http://www.planetquake.com/defrag/
(16:01) (@L0cky|Q3) I used to use 120 oO
(16:01) (@Paa`) ?
(16:01) (+BlackNinja) quake
(16:01) (+BlackNinja) blahgh
(16:01) (@Paa`) q3 ownz j00

now in the movie YOU SEE him zoomed and the number is 10.1

god, i have set it to 105 and my zoom went up to 9,7 although i dont have any cheat installed. so you are just wrong there if you call it lame.

nvm m8 just tried it and i got same

weird lol never knew about that :)

and mym never noticed it the dosy cunt :P

OMG, i cant believe it, for a min i thought i was watching footage of all me ands rivs launches, originally made by me and paa. omg. congratulations on watching demos of the 2v2 we had, watching our launches, and making a movie out of it as tho it was YOU who made them. lol no mention at all where u got them from, you just copied us... very lame ffs.
atleast we know we smashed you in the 2v2 anyways (4-0) . but how lame, reveliging our tricks as yours. omg. get a clue ffs.

fucking wankers, piss off!

lol calm down nek, imagine how the ppl that invented the hammerlaunch must feel if they thought like u ROFL.

Yeh but there just taking something me him and riv to a point do copying it and sticking it in there movie :/

The video is just the same as all the others neway ... not that its bad, just the intro was great and promised something maybe real different but then no ... same boring first person view point with some headshots, sprees ... zzzzzzzzz

I like more artistic movies, but maybe that wasnt wot u were trying to acheive.

Btw dont take that comment personally, i cba with everyone saying ... well u make one then and we'll see how good it is. zzzzzz Its just my opinion :)

nice movie hyd and nec, great skilled shots but this first dominating is a bit boring and long :

as for the nek/paa whining,where does it say that hyd and nec MADE those launches?

i have to quote joko: lol calm down nek, imagine how the ppl that invented the hammerlaunch must feel if they thought like u ROFL.
theres like 100 tricks made by different people, put in a dozen of movies.... get over it :)

hyd and nec showed me the launches before they played against you :lol: maybe you both thought of it? not that hard to think of such launches if you got the main idea once ;)

yeh sure u did. wot a load of bollox. u just happened to think of all the same launches as us, even tho u didnt even use any of them in our 2v2. and im sure when we tried the ballistic one in our 2v2m, u lot was going ur not allowed hammer etc.. so dont talk bs.
wot a load of rip off artists.