UT 2 finally confirmed

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Hey I said it too!;)
"A bit too flowery."
I get the feeling also. UT is about ballistic and concussive weapons conecting with flesh.
Add to this soup energy balls and special moves and hocus pocus and you got? Chaos. with relics.
It sure will look good to see a rocket making smoke patches "curl" in the rockets vortex but I have a WINAMP mod wich creates pretty simmilar effects in time to some of my classic music mp3's.
It just feels like something missing IMO. And what is Enhanced Domination? (kinky?)
If you could get 5 people in a vechile and then blow the vehicle up do you get a monster? That would be sweet.

this game sounds like chaos-relic-tekken-quake3-console-shitte-game for 12 year old kiddies
i wished they'd just take the gameplay of good old ut and put it in this beautifull new engine fs
and none of this finalfantasy bioenergy shit with matrix moves

but there is still hope
the screenshots look all very much like unreal championship
at least the skins and the weapons are identical
and i just read a prewiev in which was written that the first screenies of UT2 where released exclusivley on january 15th in an american game magazine

so i pray that this french zine mistook UC for UT2

(plsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplspls)

Fat Chance

It's a thought tho, I will pray with you,
ANy one live in France reading?
Is this possible that championship in France is called UT ][?

It's good that they're trying to create something different instead of giving us exactly the same thing with prettier graphics and some new maps... :thumb:

Maybe we should wait for the game to actually come out (or at least a demo) before saying it sucks.

Originally posted by Sauron
this game sounds like chaos-relic-tekken-quake3-console-shitte-game for 12 year old kiddies
i wished they'd just take the gameplay of good old ut and put it in this beautifull new engine fs
and none of this finalfantasy bioenergy shit with matrix moves

I hate having to tell you this, but you sound like a 12 year old kiddie :P

Seems like it will be very customizable, so an AS mod shouldn't take too long. Just gotta get it on some servers then:soon:

Got a nasty feeling about the gameplay tho:(

just you dare to take the war machine skin away....:(

well, as long as the engine rocks its fine as there will always be mods:) hopefully it'll be like when i first started unreal 1 and almost dropped my eyes off:)