Upsidedown

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

dirz

dirz
Nov 15, 2002
Holland
When compressed with DivX5.1 in Adobe Premiere the movie is upside down :confused:. Some1 knows how this is possible. And the quality also sux very much :(

Attachments

• upsidedown.JPG
    93.8 KB · Views: 182
when compressed with Cinepack Codec for Radius quality is very good but the file for 30 seconds is like 100 MB -______- so that's a bit large :P

I've had the upside-down issue....another similar (in cause) issue is humans seeming to have blue(ish) skin...

to 'fix' it, all you have to do is reinstall (first remove!) the codecs/drivers

nah just try different codec cause that one sux :P
further i made a 23 sec movie around 19 mb so yes its pretty large and my quality seems better :)

SXP said:
nah just try different codec cause that one sux :P
further i made a 23 sec movie around 19 mb so yes its pretty large and my quality seems better :)

dont know what you all are doing, but xvid is ok and it looks good, at least my 1:22min avi-file with 128kbit/s sound is only 16MB in size.

never had the upside downproblem but i can tell u something about the quality...

u can set the encoding bitrate... the default value is very low (780 i think) which gives bad quality. I think i used about 2100 kbps for the nk-movie

DaTeL said:
I've had the upside-down issue....another similar (in cause) issue is humans seeming to have blue(ish) skin...

to 'fix' it, all you have to do is reinstall (first remove!) the codecs/drivers

how can i delete and reinstall them when i just deleted them -____________-

both the blue replacing red (causing blue-ish skins and red shock combos)
and the upside down problem are caused by wrongly mixed codecs I think.
that or they're just wrong codecs :)
I suggest you delete them all and then go to the kazaa lite site and download the "Codec Pack"
it has all the proper codecs and it's easy to install.
use google to find it tho, I dunno it out of the top of me mind :)

sneaky said:
dont know what you all are doing, but xvid is ok and it looks good, at least my 1:22min avi-file with 128kbit/s sound is only 16MB in size.

hmm you say xvid to me? if yes than read the 1st post if not than ok cause xvid is better in my eyes oh yeah 16mb? ok lemme guess you got some normal/BAD quality? prolly yes cause mines in high quality

I dunno why everyone's moaning... Obviously Di-RecT has mastered this l337 movie effect and is showing it off to the world!

If you can't get your head round why it's doing it; simply put up with it; then remaster the final output in VirtualDub with FlipH and FlipV filters on.

/edit

You should be doing this anyway. Applying a codec in Premier isn't good practice. Output it as a raw avi file, then use Vdub to master it with a codec. You can get much more flexibility out of vdub

Last edited:
[QUOTE='//3iRd(o)]I dunno why everyone's moaning... Obviously Di-RecT has mastered this l337 movie effect and is showing it off to the world!

If you can't get your head round why it's doing it; simply put up with it; then remaster the final output in VirtualDub with FlipH and FlipV filters on.

/edit

You should be doing this anyway. Applying a codec in Premier isn't good practice. Output it as a raw avi file, then use Vdub to master it with a codec. You can get much more flexibility out of vdub[/QUOTE]

ok maybe that will be a solution, lemme try that ^_^