Unreal Tournament Revolution is out

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

*Crash*

Aug 27, 2002
UK
Not posted in a long time however i know my old friend Felerian might be intrested in this:

Unreal tournament resvolution is out.

Unreal Tournament Revolution (UTR) is a mod that lets UT2004 players play a replica of UT99

Tryed it myself and its great

Heres the link:

www.getutr.com

Also

http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=505925&page=2 (Half way down second page #40 post, download links )

"NOTE: You will NEED the following files:
ECE Bonus Pack and 3355 or 3369"

Sorry for shortness, just about to go out.

It is in Alpha stage

Have fun!

:chainsaw:

Last edited:
Translate it some1 ^^^

Einfach nur geiler ut 2k4 mod
Ut99 feeling unter 2k4

Eigentlich das was man sich unter einem echten ut99 nachfolger hätte vorstellen können .
paar kleinigkeiten die noch verbessert werden müssten aber ansonsten hammer geiler mod und meiner meinung nach die einzigste sinnvolle möglichkeit die uta am leben zu halten.

Leo said:
Translate it some1 ^^^

Einfach nur geiler ut 2k4 mod
Ut99 feeling unter 2k4

Eigentlich das was man sich unter einem echten ut99 nachfolger hätte vorstellen können .
paar kleinigkeiten die noch verbessert werden müssten aber ansonsten hammer geiler mod und meiner meinung nach die einzigste sinnvolle möglichkeit die uta am leben zu halten.

its an absolutely awesome ut2k4 mod which brings back the ut 99 feeling back

thats exactly what a true ut 99 succesor should be like.
there are a few minor things which still need to improve but besides that its fucking leet and the only way to keep uta alive if you ask me

played it a few mins on dfp its quite nice :)
i could imagine playing this instead of ut 99 once its done

still needs a lot of fine tuning though

why is everyboyd saying "needs lots of tuning"

dudes!!!! its a alpha!!!!

Felerian said:
why is everyboyd saying "needs lots of tuning"

dudes!!!! its a alpha!!!!

So the developers dont bother releasing a version close to this but keep up the work :confused:

M8 why do you always post such nonsense?

sobo said:
So the developers dont bother releasing a version close to this but keep up the work :confused:

M8 why do you always post such nonsense?
dont get your point to be honest, but what i was trying to say is that:

i thought that it is logical that a alpha = non-finished product.
They released it so early because so many where whining around and wanting to see the mod... so they released a alpha instead of letting ppl wait for another few weeks/months until a beta was finished with all the "little mistakes" fixed allready. I think it was a good idea so the community can help fixed the bugs and issues... but its not helpfull to post "still few things have to be done"... how about joining their forum and posting some of the things you found so the dev team can work on it.

So im sorry, but it makes sense.
Maybe its just you ;) /jk

well i might have to correct one word from the post... change the "everybody" into "many". :p:

and to make you satisfied.. ill shut up now :|

Last edited:
I Might sound like a noob but who cares :p

u just extract the UTR folder to C:/UT2004 , then install patch and bonuspack to get it to work right ?

XRated said:
I Might sound like a noob but who cares :p

u just extract the UTR folder to C:/UT2004 , then install patch and bonuspack to get it to work right ?

in winzip you see the path it needs to extracted in.. so you only have to extract it in c:/ut2004.
it makes his own map : utr(A) and in that map you see also the maps which are in the original ut2004 folder (animations cache, forcefeedback and so on) you also see a "unreal tournament revelution.exe file

click on that and it should work..

oh and i had installed everything before i extracted the zip..