Unreal 2 XMP

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

have u tried ninja mod 4 tribes 2? =) fooking superb.. got blastwalls,laserwalls, lasermines, invisible actoutplanes, huge bombaircrafts,guided missile towers tho gotta puss um electricitywires 2 em 2 get em work and shit.. loths of very teamplay needed things.. could imagin beeing very fun in clanwars..

was gutted tbh, nop bot surport !!!

first ut muliplayer game without it ffs, had a small lan with 3 of my local mates was looking forward to playing this only to find out theres no bots to flesh the teams out a bit :(

The bots in assault aren't that bright either and you hardly find any assault servers running with bots. XMP is ment to be a multiplayer-only game and i haven't missed the bots yet.

Err, isnt the XMP "Add-On" supposed to be a free download ???

You obviously "bought" Unreal2, since its necessary to install the Add-On :rolleyes:

yes i did buy u2 .. not xmp :p: thought that was obvious ;)

ow well .. cant try it now coz i'm @ work heh.. and tonight i got other things to do ;)

well, to be honest, it doesnt really matter what version you have at all. i don't think a small booklet manual or whatever would do much good. just play 'the fucker' ;) and have fun with it.