UC Movie :D

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bah I deserve credit for posting the name of the song in the "launch wit books" post :P dling uc film atm , from reading sounds good , and cloud is just copying killartron and dragoonz with their continous scarcing to retire

he has retired lol, he quit all clans, even uc :( he didnt play tonight :( he plays black hawk down and made a clan :p

well on irc drag shows up telling cloud has tricked x-bomb :

120002:125502:125702) 02(@Snowman02) [DraGoonz] ROAR!!!
02(120002:125602:121602) 02(@DraGoonz02) xb! clouds tryin to trick u!
02(120002:125602:122402) 02(@DraGoonz02) BHD is jus like counter strike
02(120002:125602:123102) 02(@DraGoonz02) gets boring after a while

ow what an attention seeker

good movie, last minute is a waste of time and not even funny :moon:

really good launches in the movie. how could you disable all lighting? you should have absolutely no dark spaces anymore.

yea , lol , you spoiled the song , it only plays for like 30 secs during the siege bit

^^, i liked it haha :p

for movie guide, there is drboz and ninja gazes sites. but im not at home atm to give url, so ill post it when i get back. unless some one else does it for me.

but i wud advise using drboz guide, as its nice and easy and gives good results :)
but by all means read ninja gazes (and his forums)

the no lighting is in the tweak.ini neph posted along time ago

set level info brightness 15 ? <-- i think

Status
Not open for further replies.