UC Movie :D

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
thx for ncie comments :D

@ice evanescence - wake me up inside, but DiM used it first in his movie, sorry for using it in mine m8, but it fits reall well and is a gr8 song!

:D you should see the other teams reaction if the launch has been pulled of succesfully tho :P "cheater" "hacker" "fly mode n00ber"

really good :D

i always stayed away from insta assault coz i thought it was just point n click bullshit, tempted to start playing it now

absolute f0000kin class. :thumb:

I thought all the UC launches were public before the video, but boy was I wrong

Class video, class tricks.

Favourite is darkside Siege launch. Pure magic.

Thanks ]«UC»[, you've given something great to the game.

yeh we were gunna add ictf launchs too but me and nek are lazy there are many more ias launchs but movie would be too long i guess ?

aye :p cudnt be arsed dooing any more haha. and the file size was prety nice, and the length was okay. so released it as it is.
ictf there are some really nice launches :D

glad u enjoyed moviie peeps ^^, hhaha its gonan be alot harder to win matches now :p

aye :p cudnt be arsed dooing any more haha. and the file size was prety nice, and the length was okay. so released it as it is.
ictf there are some really nice launches :D

glad u enjoyed moviie peeps ^^, hhaha its gonan be alot harder to win matches now :p

OMG nice movie best movie ever... i didnt know the launch u cheaters... learn me them all :P

cut all the launch part and do more WHAZZZZZUPPP hahah

its the only good part :D

and syl and cloud is just gays.

OI btw u wont see me much around in pubs anymore :(

sry guys but now its summer time and it means exams and good weather :)

so im not much inside anymore when sun is commin to little Denmark.

I wont be fakenickin like i used to...i play with
Skumler or SKum|retraining or just SR

cya and thx for all the guys who had helped me and UC :) throught all. Wanna thx specially to nek & cor for doin all. Really hardwork.

HAHAHAHHA my longest msg ever :P WAHAHHAHA im proud of myself. thx Skumler u are really a nice guy

Status
Not open for further replies.