Tydium

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Zyx

Zoetermerrr!!!
Jun 8, 2001
The Netherlands
Dunno if it was allowed but dun care :<

Added a new fort standard to trigger a new spawn.
Fixed spawns. (it works like golgoAL if you get hurons path before undead. If you get canon ball before cave door key)
If you breach underground before all objectives you can spawn outside a few times before all outside spawns are disabled.
Moved shock from button to downstairs on a box.

Tydium >Map<

Test it lemme know what you think.

Btw only map is in here. You shud have the rest urself...

Last edited:
Both archives corrupt or not fully uploaded yet? :X

zip:
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
Length: 81,920 (80K) [application/zip]

rar:
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
Length: 294,912 (288K) [text/plain]

Did you fix the counter & dispatcher tag for the intermediate spawns outside btw?

Last edited:
it's okay like this :) add it to the league, Only the underpass fortstandard is a bit bugged because it won't be triggerd if you walk a bit more to the side of it. Oh and give the fortstandard a defence priority so the objlisting isn't mixed up :P
I can do it in like 2 mins and then it's okay...:D

*bump*

made a preview 3 after the discussion in this thread.

added teamtriggers attached to the underpass fortstandard so it can't be skipped
sealed the uppercave entrance for attackers for 2,5 mins. After that attackers can enter like they could in the older versionl.
re-arranged some weapons/ammo/healthpacks.
last spawn is now in the room with the tomb in the water rather then both there and in the underground room.

20 min job so worth a try.

changed somthing.. preview 4
underground doors now have a 2 secs longer delay

http://www.megaupload.com/nl/?d=ZMKDOU6I

Last edited:
oh so now anyone just can make changes and ask for maps to be replaced @ pug/dog/dfp etc? cool!

lol i already made a lot of things on this map. before you say somthing you should search a bit. i know how to map as i already did a lot on tydium (http://forums.utassault.net/showthread.php?t=49665), heavywaterfactory and hellraiser.

And when you actually dl the map and play it you see me as one of the 4 mapbuilders (japs,muts,weirds and me) but i reckon you never dl any of the previews because you cba

and what is wrong with asking anyway. i don't find it very odd that lot's of mappers cba to map for this comunity anymore:o

*bump*

made a preview 3 after the discussion in this thread.

added teamtriggers attached to the underpass fortstandard so it can't be skipped
sealed the uppercave entrance for attackers for 2,5 mins. After that attackers can enter like they could in the older versionl.
re-arranged some weapons/ammo/healthpacks.
last spawn is now in the room with the tomb in the water rather then both there and in the underground room.

20 min job so worth a try.

changed somthing.. preview 4

http://www.megaupload.com/nl/?d=ZMKDOU6I

The changes sound very nice, but I'm too lazy to test now :thumb:

w00t why's that des?

about my comment on pykenike, that was only because I didn't know he was an actual part of the map, I knew japs and mutt did the basics at the time, but I thought that pykenike just thought as a regular player "hey, I'll make some changes that I would like to see in the map, and that's that". But that totally wasn't the case, so I apologise for that.

I think it's great we got more and more people willing to make this a better place and spending their time in making new or improving maps for the community!

I agree, I doubt ill spend more time on mapping either. Quite pointless.
Please continue making and editing maps guys, all the hard work is worth it despite the fucking cunts moaning about everything. I know its very hard to make a map and the unreal editor is a bitch that crashes more than Microsoft Word for Mac OS X. I appreciate your work and time :)!

I might complain about Tydium and lets face it, I always will do. (Same applies to Coldersteel, Snowdunes, Geko etc) But I appreciate maps being editted or new maps being made nonetheless.