Troy

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

m8 just can see it next week, this week was all full...

trailer sounds nice...story sounds good...

cant wait m8

Seen it as well.. It was a great film, but still i wasnt very happy with the special effects, they sometimes looked pretty fake.

great movie

agree with u brainrain, first time they go to troy walls we can see that there are non moving black points..i guess it should be soldiers... slow motion parts are not too good either

recomended

7/10

Unseen said:
its not exactly a new story tho now is it? :p:
looking forward to seeing it, seems to be nicely done :o

indeed not exactly a new story but no one is sure of what happens... i mean argument is well done... it is still a mith, not real or assurance based, and it is a history that is not the same in each part of the world...

the king would really go enter an enemy base and talk to the most feared worrier? who can assure that? u unseen?! doesn t seems so...go and see it

yes, i am that king reincarnate ;)
and no spoilers as for now :P

edit: on a serious note, i haven't read the illiad so i dunno if the filmmakers made that part up by themselves or not
edit2: but it certainly isn't a new concept, there has happened similar things in dozens of fantasy books that iwe read :o

Last edited:
$kunk\\'eeD said:
Utter Shit.

Predictable brainless Hollywood shit.

:lol: You should stay away from the cinema, coz 90% of the movies nowadays are hollywood "Shit" :P

tought it was a nice movie.... even if some scene was quiet long.. 2h44 to explain 10 years...
disliked Ulysse :p
but nice battle scene
and paris is a fag :p

its for girls...those shots of bana and Pitt made me puke all over my gf. And what the hell is with the boring story... If you read the original it has everything to do with gods and halfgods. Exept of the girl praying to Apollo nothing of that is translated to the movie. Perhaps he wanted to make it more real life like :rolleyes:. Didnt really think it was something special or something I havent seen before. I liked Gladiator and the LOTR series better to be honest. Ill give it a 7 out of 10. Just for effort

Okish
as a blockbuster it was ok .. but its no Epic

both Bana and Pitt's acting was wooden and very poor at times .. specialy at the intense moments they just seemed to go to crap .... even laughable tbh .. Pitt is best playing a querky slightly unhinged character such as Fight club, meet joe black, twelve monkeys and the end of seven ... "take it .... its yours!!" realy was unconvincing ..
Bana skips from Oz to posh english to american accented and he has such an insincere face with it that its just funny somtimes ..

Peter O'tool on the other hand is utter class he really does carry the movie imho .. when he plays the emotional scean in the middle of the film ... its fucking great ...

and Orlando bloom plays the elve with dark curly hair ....

and i dunno about you lot but Hectors missus was FAR FAR nicer than Helen fs ..

but theres is no WOW .. no awe factor it could have been so much more Sparticus than it is .. they tryed to add that in with the Ships but it just doesnt work ...

so all in all its an OK film but not a great film in my humble opinion

:)

going to the preview of " the day after tomorrow " tonight :) .. which is nice !