Trance?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Is Trance good?

• NO absolutely not!

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • I manage to switch to another channel/song in time.

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • It's ok!

Votes: 29 60.4%

• Total voters
Trance ownz.. not Hard, Goa, Phsydelic or Progressive, but Chillout Melodic Trance....
why?

cuz it makes u feel good....

the theard is in the chit chat so spam is allowd cru hehh want to keep it on a discussion make a new 1 on politics forum ....

PS tan i dont value your life much you went in mycar you smoked my ash you listened to my music and you let me drive you away so :)

~i guess you didn't give much value for it :D

tell me something that i dont already know ;)

lol btw driving "Under" hash is 100% more safe then in a normal state off mind :D

i never streess with traffic or anything only music is required :)

~PS .tan you forgot to say that music werent that bad also :D

Last edited:
I bet they won't play any of Cruse's pingping music in Extase! :D

I hate Trance, but that's my opinion and everyone is free to choose what kind of music they like.

DJ TESTICLE IN THA HOUZE! BANGING MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trance is ok sometimes... what i really hate is that techno/"hard house" or summat.... now THATS gay!

oh soz then cru didn't knew that :( oh well ill keep my chat with tan outside of here so you can keep yer

lil trance theard up and rocking :D

lol rocking that was funny :P

trance ownz
trance is not only happy music its just nice to listen to it
u can just close ur eyes and enjoy :)
oh yeah when im agressive i just turn up the volume and the bass so that the neighbors will know :D

computer sounds are happy, like mario brothers music, that sounds like trance :D

so you dont always turn up the volume to max? hmm its always on max (or close to it) over here lol and ppl ask me why i never open the door or pick up the phone when i am alone at home lol

only good thing about trance are the girls :drool: tho i dont really like normal girls like those so :P weird is good! :D