Trafy Movie

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

:rofl: :lol: Please, take a look at your own frags in your own movie :spit:

Nice movie Trafy! It was cool to see some different players making the frags and show us theyr capable of doing some nice frags aswell! Most of the people who sent in demo's, are complete stranger to me (i know them by nick, but that's all). Next plx!

stil aren't done pissing me off?

smb it's old movie and was fun project, my footage aims are 10x higher then they were in my past movies, real funny petez!

u too brajan!

still haven't seen a bugger demo from either of u and not lots of people are sending in in general, guess they want an orch only movie? righttttttt

trafy for president idd!

Lol it's our newest player ... AS noobie bobek :lol: I didn't noticed him when i saw this movie first time :)

@Orchild
Actually i'v sent demo to Trafy but since it was recorded on UTDC server he never managed to use my uber 1337 not standing BOOM HEADSHOT clip :(

@Orchild
Actually i'v sent demo to Trafy but since it was recorded on UTDC server he never managed to use my uber 1337 not standing BOOM HEADSHOT clip :(

I've only had problems with monts demos so far since he plays on outdated files, there are like 3 files that have a second version of it, a smaller filesize but does the same thing. That has also been solved, so try me brajan and I will do my best to solve the issue if I don't get it running the first time, been able to get everything running so far.

Great movie Trafy, made me laugh :D
Good job m8, and thanks for taking the time to do it!
Give us more pls :)

seeing that torrent giving problems with tracket atm i uploading the movie to "normal" download.

Torrent is working fine, you leeching homos are pulling it off me as we speak. Try seeding losers! Only 2 of us atm

LOL OMG KRIS DRUNK!!!

P.D. Get Demo!!!!!
P.D.2: Next match Kris+derzonk drunks launching and i will get material to "you have been trafycated reloaded" and "you have been trafycated revolutions".

Last edited:
movie was nice, pld :D

still think traffy is a lucky laggy nub but gj :D

deffently hos AS movie should lokks imo, liked the end credit with the attacking/deffendinf stuff
that movie represent more As than solo fragz :)