Trafy Movie

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Funny movie, made me laugh hard :) I liked the content with teamplay, funny moments and action. Good length on the movie too, 20 minutes felt ok. Music fit well to the movie and graphics were nice although the whole movie looked a little too bright imho. It was hard to read the red text in the chat window and action looked a little blurry at times. I like to see UT movies that are less compressed like for example if you watch Seas movie "moep" it has great quality, sharp and nice colors.

Still... great movie, can I have another one please?!! :D

Was ok, a few monsterkills and some launches. liked the funny moments and the hammersfrags on switches

good movie there, apart from some standcombo scenes or 1min replay which was boirng imo but okay :)
and LOL @ derzonk and dede ;(

The guy has 85 ping, go and try and do moving combos always on a full assault server with that ping and at key positions. Gl with that. Was nice saves and smart backstabbing action there imo heh.

ye myself know that maybe too much standcombos but this was more a resource (google translation owns) to put with the music, too muchs "boom" in P.O.D sound and i havent headshoots enough to put it with all booms :P, i think was a good resource, quickly and good combo efect to listen with the booms!! and bang bangs of rammstein.

About quality i like seas moep movie quality but two months ago i hardly know how to get avi from demo (never have cared about it) and didnt know about video/audio edition.. i tried a lot of compresions and i was getting scared with the file size.. plus filefront only allow upload 1gb and 10 hours limit and with my 30kbs upload .... relly the day before i had "tried" filefront upload in wmv but upload failed and testing testing finally i saw xdiv4 was near same quality and 100mb less compresed....

Nice torrent DL speed, aka 650 kb's my maximum!

First time watching I liked a lot but let me state some things I didn't liked...

Quality of the movie is different in some places, but for a first movie you did real good imo compared to my first 2 movies ;< so still good job there! The intro is tbh really boring and long dreaded, wanted to skip it the first time and definatly am skipping it the second time I watch ur movie.

The movie is 20 min's long, that's fine but if it's filled with 50% std combo's and normal kills/saves (I am exadurationg a bit I think) then it is boring. So next time U make a movie make it shorter and leave out the normal content and just use less soundtracks for example..

I disliked the fact that u used the rammstein soundtrack, imo that song ownz so hard but it's already been used to maximum creativity by wIz4 and since I watch about every UT movie there is I am put off by it, but I realise that most people in here don't see all the own-age movies so I am a bit picky in this. I liked the fact that u had those mixed soundtracks, some synchronising and very nice picks of musics beside the rammstein one if you look at the lyrics and the visual estetics.

LOL @ ur english !!! XD, it actually makes the movie more fun and more "trafycated" xD! Lots of laughs and fun imo, some nice skill (aka double kill mid air hs zoom @ siege launch LOL! PWND) aswell as the nice akora mid air headchecks, some monsters and other things :).

Overal, for a first movie, a very nice one! I give it 7/10

downloading

with 3 seeds it was goin at 85kb, then I got a 4th one and got 1600kb/s, lool whos got the beasty connection?!

Martz :D

Blaah, wasn't really an english support he asked me to correct only a few words! there's still plenty of typos but hey, it wouldn't be trafy's movie if it didn't have trafy's special english would it? ;)

Martz :D

Blaah, wasn't really an english support he asked me to correct only a few words! there's still plenty of typos but hey, it wouldn't be trafy's movie if it didn't have trafy's special english would it? ;)

dont avoid u responsability!!!!! :D

The movie is 20 min's long, that's fine but if it's filled with 50% std combo's and normal kills/saves (I am exadurationg a bit I think) then it is boring. So next time U make a movie make it shorter and leave out the normal content and just use less soundtracks for example..
:rofl: :lol: Please, take a look at your own frags in your own movie :spit:

Nice movie Trafy! It was cool to see some different players making the frags and show us theyr capable of doing some nice frags aswell! Most of the people who sent in demo's, are complete stranger to me (i know them by nick, but that's all). Next plx!

Most of the people who sent in demo's, are complete stranger to me (i know them by nick, but that's all). Next plx!

Really i only wanted/acepted demos from m8s, some guys there are old m8s since i begin ut (starlight, ghost, etc) they have stoped ut time ago but i have done this movie to in future can remember ut and ut m8s and i had to get demos from him by myself with some old demos from 2004 and couldnt get really skilled things there to put in movie but i wanted they here cos in part this movie is dedicated to all m8s that i have done here.

Like just say i have done the movie to in some years can check and get some fun there rembembering this days, 4 this i have done a intro fly maps that maybe bored and some diferent maps/amo frags, jumps, launchs, etc maybe nothing special to assault players but maybe other mods players can check out that assault really mean and not another frag movie in assault maps. :P

Really i only wanted/acepted demos from m8s, some guys there are old m8s since i begin ut (starlight, ghost, etc) they have stoped ut time ago but i have done this movie to in future can remember ut and ut m8s and i had to get demos from him by myself with some old demos from 2004 and couldnt get really skilled things there to put in movie but i wanted they here cos in part this movie is dedicated to all m8s that i have done here.

Like just say i have done the movie to in some years can check and get some fun there rembembering this days, 4 this i have done a intro fly maps that maybe bored and some diferent maps/amo frags, jumps, launchs, etc maybe nothing special to assault players but maybe other mods players can check out that assault really mean and not another frag movie in assault maps. :P
It wasn't a negative comment! I know all the players i have seen by nick, but that's all. In the 8 years of UTAS i have never actually played with or against them. That's why i liked the movie even more ;)

I really enjoyed this one trafy, nice editing/fun movie, nice music :thumb:
The parts I enjoyed most were dede and also the 4-5 hammerfrag on right tower by that atp guy :rofl:
also Hoi on siegeroof :thumb: