Toasty?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

sorry I started this tread btw ADMIN PZL CLOSE !

I like toasty and which m all the best and hope he found a clan as nice as FDC....
dont know MI5 to well I never played them..

Which reminds me ,,: KONNAN WANNA FRIENDLY??!?!

Originally posted by j@ckel
i wouldnt even join mi5 if they would pay me..i got more fun with my m8s in rc and as red said its more more fun to kick the shit out of the nr1 so i say

GOODLUCK FDC AND WIN THIS 1

Well , Just depends how much they are offering imo :D

Id never join another clan while fdc stood standing ive made a lot of good friends and i have been part of the team since the bottom of division 5 to division 1 im as enthusiastic as ever to beat the number 1 team and become league champions, leaving clan imo to join one higher is cheating tbh i wouldnt enjoy it because you havent earnt it youve just taken the easy route and joined the top clan. not the same as working your way up which i find fun.

Good luck in mi5 tim we will all miss you sad to see you go though :(

I agree with Redd completely on the friendship part. That is whats it all about.. it's about all of FDC brought together. The thing is friendships fade, or people friendships mean less to another.

Toaster's break with FDC has nothing to do with joining the top clan in the league, or looking for a challenge, but with friendships fading within FDC (during matches, as well as in chat), and friendships growing in Mi5, it's no more than obvious he wants to join that clan.

It is exactly that, which made Toaster reluctant to reveal it in the first place. He had close friendships in Mi5, and fading ones in FDC, but he didnt want to hurt people by telling them he rather was in Mi5. So he did it in secret, scared of what might happen. This reaction is perfectly normal. And when he actually did it, people were in shock, but doing it in 1 time, he was hoping not to get all the hassle to his head or get less.

If Toaster is happy in Mi5, then so will I, and I think you should all support him, for making such a difficult decision in the first place. I wish him all the good fortune and am happy we're friends. So give him a break!

I know this had been outlined from FDC that they are not mad at Mi5.

However i believe i should say how Mi5 took this situation.

Toaster had been interested in Mi5 for many months, his main interest was that he is close freinds with Puls and Act and wanted to play in the same clan. Being top of the league was a bonus.
He had told me some problems in FDC, i wont go into detail's as it wont help the thread very much.

I know that Toaster was a valued player in FDC, so when we lost a few valuable players i asked him if he was still interested in Mi5.

His answer was yes, but he did not tell FDC, so i took the opputunity to tell Timmah and to tell him that we do not steal players as if we did that, the competition would be gone. I told him i would not recruit him until he had spoken with him to see if he could change his mind.

When timmah couldnt, i recruited him into Mi5 and i believe he is happy.

Another thing is that, sadistic which is now FDC, was interested in mi5 just as much as toaster.
Because i took Toaster i decided to leave sadistic rather than to mess up your member problems more, which timmah told me on icq.
I would regret even more taking a player which you were interested in when your in such a bad situation and showing sportsmanship i stopped my persuit over Sadistic.

My point is to clear up anyone thinking we 'stole' and pushed Toaster out the clan, because that is completly opposite the way Mi5 is run and how i wish to compete in this Leauge.

Nicely put Timmah ... and Mc, that is exactly what everyone in FDC knew. I have had a few people ask about Toasty leaving, and saying he is a glory hunter for joining the top clan. I have been putting them right, Tim was with us for almost 2 years, he was one of the longest standing FDC members. He is no glory hunter, he has has plenty of oppertunity to leave us in the past. He did not leave us just to join the top clan, he left for reasons he explained to us months ago. Nothing changed in those months, when the oppertunity to join Mi5 came along again, he took it. We know it has more to do with having friends in Mi5 and nothing to do with where in the league you are. When it finally happened, we were of course shocked and saddened, but (in general) there is no hard feelings towards him.

It doesnt really matter what anyone else thinks, Mi5 are happy to have him, and we are sad to lose him.

And for the record, FDC have no hard feelings towards Mi5.

Hmm wordt een beetje aangedikt dit, hij is niet ineens verdwenen ofzo, en als hij mi5 wil joinen moet hij dat zelf weten :o

Gl in mi5 m8.. ;)

Yep,

The position as described by Timmah and MC matches perfectly what I understood to be happening. There were some stresses amd strains, and we saw it coming (well, I did anyway).

In the end, Tim hasn't moved to Australia, just another clan, and he's still a mate :)

Mi5 have acted perfectly honourably, and when I heard that Mc was saying that FDC had to be told before Toasty could join, I found that to be a really solid, honourable and noble way to do things.

One thing to be very aware of though: Ross (Sadistic) is in FDC on his own merits, and we hope will become a long term mate as well. He isn't just here to "replace toaster"

All in all, we are sad to lose Tim, but there's no bad blood, either towards Tim, or towards Mi5.

and that's the way it should be, yeah?

ian.