Toasty?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Originally posted by Stompa
well congratz 1 to toast but cant help feelin for fdc they are a nice clan much better than most of mi5 (in personality Compared to the 0% personality of most mi5) :P (excludin few mi5 ;) u know who u are)

I cant see why he has done it. IMHO life is about friendships, triumphs and challenges.

Joining the no. 1 Clan, where is the challenge? (now beating the no.1 clan thats a different story :nod: )

Winning the league, well they were no.1 b4 you joined, where is the triumph.

Never playing alongside your friends again in a war - HUH????

If we have a member of our clan leave, we dont play their team for a season (12 weeks) after all they take not only their skills but all of your tactics with them.

But hey that is us , different game different league.

I would love to say I hope you are happy toast :whatever:

Later

Redd

what would u do redd, if we asked u to join? :rolleyes:

but anyways, toaster replied to a trial thread a long time ago but got recruited just last week... for the last months he has been spamming our forumz with ALOTTA bullshit so we all knew him

now theres an xtra challenge for FDC, beat the shit outta toasty :D :spank:

Originally posted by Konnan

Laugh at you for having really bad judgement. You have obviously never seen me play :rolling:

Though to answer your question, outside of UT, i have had clans try and headhunt me in the past. I have stayed with my own clan, its a matter of loyalty to me, if my clan is not top, I strive to get it there.

I am not accusing Mi5 of underhanded tactics in recruitment. I know you didnt. I am questioning the judgment of the young toastmeister in making the move.

My opinion, my opinion only.

Oh and BTW I aint FDC. I just know most of them.

Later

Redd

Last edited:
Originally posted by Redd
I cant see why he has done it. IMHO life is about friendships, triumphs and challenges.

Joining the no. 1 Clan, where is the challenge? (now beating the no.1 clan thats a different story :nod: )

Winning the league, well they were no.1 b4 you joined, where is the triumph.

Never playing alongside your friends again in a war - HUH????

If we have a member of our clan leave, we dont play their team for a season (12 weeks) after all they take not only their skills but all of your tactics with them.

But hey that is us , different game different league.

I would love to say I hope you are happy toast :whatever:

Later

Redd

!

but anyways, toaster replied to a trial thread a long time ago but got recruited just last week... for the last months he has been spamming our forumz with ALOTTA bullshit so we all knew him

I've been asked once for MI5, and i didn't do it for the reasons scot (redd) posted right there, but i ain't mad at MI5 AT ALL, they did everything perfectly fine...

We knew a few months ago Toast was looking to move to Mi5, but now it has happened, and we are sad to see him go. We are not so secretly desperately hope he will miss us and want to come back, but we arent exactly counting on it ...

and as for stealing our tactics :) We have one, we apply it to every map, and everyone who has played us has seen it.
Recently I think we must have changed that tactic and nobody told me, as recently that tactic seems to be "lose". But, last war, in IRC Useless suggested we try winning, so, it will take a wee bit of practice, but I think we will aim to use Useless's suggestion and see where it takes us :D

ja dank je hoor kon dat hielp veel :P

Last edited:
dacht je dat ik dat niet al lang wist?

waarom dacht je dat juist IK....

tis wel gek want tegen ons zeg je iets heel anders :rolleyes:

Last edited:
mhmz , dat klonk blijkbaar verkeerd , want het sloeg eigenlijk alleen maar op hetgeen er nu staat :o

but now I think it's time for a change , so I'm leaving fdc....and joining Mi5, which mcneill personally asked me to do...

hij moest je maandenlang smeken tot je bezweek onder de druk......

Last edited:
As I have NO CLUE what you two are saying, I am gonna assume the worst, and assume you are bitching. So I am gonna tell you now to stop it and behave.

If you are being nice, fine, but if I cant tell, I will assume the worst.

umm to set some things clear among u

we never begged toaster to join us or so, because we could already recruit him for months
toaster showed interest in the clan to US for a long time and we took the opportunity to recruit him, which he wanted, when we were in need of some fresh blood

mcneill asked toasty if he still wanted to join and theres no pressure involved...

We already knew that Konnan, there is no problem there.
Doesnt mean we arent sad to see him leave though ...

i wouldnt even join mi5 if they would pay me..i got more fun with my m8s in rc and as red said its more more fun to kick the shit out of the nr1 so i say

GOODLUCK FDC AND WIN THIS 1