To the =]DoG[= Costums server admins

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jEr

-)EaS*
Jan 16, 2004
The Netherlands
Why the heck did I get kicked out of the server and now I need to enter with a password only?
Cheap way of banning someone.

Furthermore this hasn't been the first time I get kicked out of your server for no reason.
I never (really) flame, I don't cheat and I really don't see any reason for you to kick me out.

Undo it asap, plz.

Or send your IP address to Bart -- he'll know what to do with it ;)

I dunno my IP address

and yes I do feel that I've been banned for no reason!
I dont flame, I dont cheat, any other reasons someone can get banned for? Srsly whatever the reason is that you will say, it must be a shitty reason. :(

We just don't kick players for a reason m8, think again

I've had the same exact situation happen to me several times on the DOG servers. I'll be playing then I'm kicked and when I try to reconnect I get a password prompt. Emails to the admins are never answered and then the banned is lifted in a couple of weeks. So, yea, people do get banned for no reason on the DOG servers.

Best,
SPS

I've had the same exact situation happen to me several times on the DOG servers. I'll be playing then I'm kicked and when I try to reconnect I get a password prompt. Emails to the admins are never answered and then the banned is lifted in a couple of weeks. So, yea, people do get banned for no reason on the DOG servers.

Best,
SPS
As solar rightly says, people do not get banned for no reason, and most bans arent given out as "permanent" but repeat offences can become a more perminent thing. If i were u I would bear that in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.