To the =]DoG[= Costums server admins

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
seems to me that pinny likes to ban ppl for no reason...

or he thinks he has a reason but he's wrong about it :o

As solar rightly says, people do not get banned for no reason, and most bans arent given out as "permanent" but repeat offences can become a more perminent thing. If i were u I would bear that in mind.

First off, you aren't me. So, keep that in mind before telling me what I should or should not think.

Second, I was banned at least twice for playing well. I wasn't doing anything other than that.

The last time I was banned I was experiencing a 2% packet loss. I'm assuming that this was the reason for my ban. I had no other connection issues with any other UT server at the time, so the issue wasn't on my end.

Bottom line, I don't cheat, I don't abuse the other players, and, I'm one of the few players that doesn't spams. What other reasons could warrant a ban?

I've made several inquires to my bans in the past and every single inquiry went unanswered. If there was a legitimate reason I should have been notified.

If anyone else thinks I am wrong in my thinking then I would like to officially request a response from an admin with the details for each of my past bans.

SPS

Last edited:
First off, you aren't me. So, keep that in mind before telling me what I should or should not think.
That attitude probably got you banned :whatever:

As solar rightly says, people do not get banned for no reason, and most bans arent given out as "permanent" but repeat offences can become a more perminent thing. If i were u I would bear that in mind.
Ohreally :poke:

That's not what I hear.. :fingers:

Status
Not open for further replies.