Timo

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Re: Timo

V Nice sayin SG :) and hi :)

Hi Ninaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Laterz
Dev

i agree SG,
stop all the bitchin and have fun ffs :)

especially...

since this thread is mine and my lovely's :) miss you to nina...!

Re: especially...

Spirit,

I used to think you were an alright kinda homo, even after calling me a twat after some game, but you've just shown that you're sooo far up (ex?) Mi5 member's botties that you're two faced. What's this crap about "you insult Mi5 you insult me"? Not to put too fine a point on it but that's just plain sad, from my POV being ex-NRG, if somebody started slaggin' off NRG and it wasn't true I'd defend them, although tbh I'd do that anyway regardless of being a former member or not. However, I wouldn't be as sad to go on the rampage and treat the verbal attackers as blood enemies ffs, think you need to make a distinction between UT and RL here (anybody who instantly thought RL meant rocket launcher I think you need to make it too :P).

I think Cru did the right thing by posting the reasons since it did explain what everyone else was wondering, and also shot down any rumours that were otherwise untrue.

What reaaaaaly gets my back up is when people are saying balls like "notice how it's only the people who are losing/getting smashed that accuse others of cheating". Well I can pop that myth balloon right now, we slaughtered Mi5 8-0, beat them another time and imho came out as the better force in all circumstances. For all intents and purposes, we tore Mi5 are new one. Yet I still stick to my guns about the whole cheating thing. Voila, myth dispelled.

I got some burgers out of the freezer, will be holding 'em ready for some pricks to (try and) flame me :)

Consider yourself flamed Gaz !!!

BTW, if it's not to much trouble, I'll have some mustard and onions on mine :)

Kawada

can't see the difference?

no point in asking "you" to get a rl then :) !

relax! grow up! get a live!... smoke a joint (my favorite)

Hi Saytan, Dyzar, Timo :)

It is said a number of times that it is always the loosing team that accuses the other off cheating.

Well CnE has not won a game forever :p Anyone heard us call any clan we played for cheaters?

To all who take this to damn seriously.
It's a game. Do you know that?

Can't help :lol: at all this.

edit: Sorry m8, forgot to say hi.
Hi Timo

hi Lobo. We all know that noone has to use cheats to beat CnE, so you never needed to complain :lol:

Just joking of course........LoE and later CnE always were top when it came to fair game and attitude........too bad you don't get points for that :(

Agreed about that Quapil, not sure about getting points for it though :)

Lo Timo and the rest here :)

Hey Q did u forget to bring up KSL as a noone whining klan?

bah..

ps.Timo om det e du men jag tvivlar. hör av dig

HEY STEEL!!!!

hi there stranger. how about messaging an old mate once in a while. :)

Dawgma(aka silver)

I believe you earn respect Martz :/
Name alone aint gonna cut it.

Second of all, what exactly is it about flames that makes ppl think, the person flaming has no life ?
What ? Because someone flames it means that is all they do ?

FFS, let people let off some steam, if people say something that pisses someone else off.......what you want them to do ? Lie back and forget it ? Hell no !

Kawada - Standing up for flamers everywhere :lol:

Right there with ya femme :smokin:

Most sensible post in the whole thread! :rollin:

Spirit-={Wanna live where you live}=- ;)

It may be painfully obvious to some.....but if there is one thing ive learnt while being a part of the AS scene is that some people not only like to flame......but they will go out of their way to get it. Be it through accusations or casual insults born through ego.
If someone does me an injustice i can turn the other cheek....check any of my posts....youll find i have never flamed anyone (exept Nasty)....if i can turn the other cheek / let off steam without needlessley flaming.....why cant others?...

FFS, let people let off some steam, if people say something that pisses someone else off.......what you want them to do ? Lie back and forget it ? Hell no !

Im not sure thats a good idea.....remember when this site had a flame forum?....it resulted in a flamewar that almost took apart the league in a single day.