Timo

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Re: HI!!!

Oh man i wish i knew what ya meant...adam sandler?....hes that crappy actor that keeps apearing in all those crappy feelgood comedies isnt he?

yes, and in his latest he plays Satan's (tm) demented stupid fuckhead of a son

I hate him

If u didnt think waterboy was funny.........plz tell me what is:lol:

Re: Timo

Hi Timo Mate !!!!! U Still Alive !!!!
I fuc|<in miss U m8 :( (

P.s. Lightning Stop farting , as long as I remember when The Mighty Mi5 was still ruling da league ( 8 month means we were DAMN good ) u didn't take that much winnings Vs us did U ? that's y u call us cheaters :/ U not able to lose hehe GGS though , GJ Mi5 ( quite easy though )
Cyaz
Dev

Timo you always got a place in *LuNa* ;) ...and I'd invite Lightning too except we can't afford the medication bills.:lol:

Steel we've kicked your arse once or twice and you've never beaten us, yet I still insist Mi5 are up to no good.

Shows there's no connection between losing and accusing cheaters :)

If we loose its because its part of our plan:) right Moon;)

...yes... :rolleyes: ...that would be why we do it as well...

I said when Mi5 was at his *BEST* Gazzy baby ohhhh forgot u still was in 2nd or 3rd Div LOLOLOL and U DID NOT Kicked my ass anytime , or we Drawed or we lost for 1 or 2 maps .... I mean those were ALL CLOSE game ( did I said we were the best ? no I said we were damn good anyway ) I don't care losing , I play just for fun .... and I don't like beaig taunted for something I don't do U GOT what I said Gazzy ?

maybe no , maybe u r too .... hehe NM :P

Laterz Dev

Crack, oh my .... :(

loosing your best pal and your pu$$y in one day
:lol: :lol:

lol now I rem why I gave up visiting these forums!

Ok sorry if the attack on light was a bit harsh, I know he has stuck up for me etc in the past however what makes me angry as @#%$ is this - I founded Mi5 and if you insult them you insult me. The other members of Mi5 are my friends, and by insulting them you are also insulting me. I lead Mi5 for over a year while we dominated the league every month, and I can honestly say that I have never been aware of one member of Mi5 cheating ONCE in the whole time they existed.

Think how it feels for me to come online to have some fun, and be accused of cheating by everyone who aint got a happy life at home, or was castrated at birth (gazzy) or whatever reason they have for bearing a grudge against ppl who are actually doing well because of hard work, and are reaping the benefits of that hard work.

Mi5 is over now so all the bullshit can stop, ok. One reason Cru didnt list for us breaking up is because at times the league just isnt a fun place to be when whoever is winning is automatically a cheater. NRG and ION of all ppl know this, NRG being the ppl who dominated before Mi5, and ION after. What is the point of winning if you're just gonna get grief for it?!

Once more, apologise to lightning, the attack shouldn't of been aimed directly at you, just at everyone that cant come online and say something nice for a change. Now ffs let Mi5 rest in peace please. Unless you have evidence that we cheated which I would be very keen to see, pls don't make accusation. What ever happened to the great british justice system 'innocent till proven guilty'?!

SpiritGuide-={ffs lets just be nice to each other}=-