This should create an interesting discussion

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Ok where is my tape....
One moment....
Ahhh here it is... Drooz come here gonna have a present for yer mouth :evil:

Originally posted by Redd
:argue:

When are FDC going to get promoted to Div 2, given that this is the start of march and the last game was a draw with DI - Currently top of Div 3.

Remember that the guys who have come up from 4 are going to provide stiff oppo this month (Esp BiB - Man I would not want to be in the house of Toasty and kalf after that match) :)

My money is on May.

Later

Redd

P.S. Remember I aint in a clan so I have no personal experience of how tough the league games are - that is up to you guys to fill in.

Well, we have a chance this weekend of making Div 2!!! :eek:
*IF* tonight, we beat DI, we go to the second place in Div 3.
That gives us a playoff, which at a guess will be CO :rolleyes:

If we lose, we drop back to 6th place, if we draw, there is no difference.

But, this is our closest to Div 2 EVER, wether we get there or not, its still great for us :D

Originally posted by Redd
:argue:

My money is on May.
The hippopotamous was right.
Were you? :D

And for those who dont know or dont remember Bod the cartoon with the mad animal band, I am saying Redd got it right ;)

we are gonna get a shot at it anyways :D

gonna prove to be a great june, with great wars, and great opponants

i won't mind gettin spanked and be kicked back to div.3, we'll learn from every defeat...

just a small note to all the div.2 clans though: don't underestimate us or you will be punished :P