This should create an interesting discussion

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Redd

Mar 6, 2002
Glasgow Scotland
:argue:

When are FDC going to get promoted to Div 2, given that this is the start of march and the last game was a draw with DI - Currently top of Div 3.

Remember that the guys who have come up from 4 are going to provide stiff oppo this month (Esp BiB - Man I would not want to be in the house of Toasty and kalf after that match) :)

My money is on May.

Later

Redd

P.S. Remember I aint in a clan so I have no personal experience of how tough the league games are - that is up to you guys to fill in.

its a difficult one, we only play one team above us this month, but depending on when the other clans play, the teams could be above us by the time we play.... and then it all depends on the results of other matches too.......
I dunno, random guess, June. I am happy to rest in Div 3 a little longer though, but I will be pissed if we drop back to 4 though :mad:

well ill reccon u guys be up by 3 or 4 months because then will ION leave the leugeu and nrg is also bored of the matches and in div 2 sek will come out for their gayness this means that no other will play them again so they leave the leageu this means there are 3 slots availble that is how fdc is going up to div 2

Originally posted by j@ckel
well ill reccon u guys be up by 3 or 4 months because then will ION leave the leugeu and nrg is also bored of the matches and in div 2 sek will come out for their gayness this means that no other will play them again so they leave the leageu this means there are 3 slots availble that is how fdc is going up to div 2

:teehee: but true:boozer:

in div 2 sek will come out for their gayness this means that no other will play them again so they leave the leageu
J@ckel, SEK are in Div 3, we play them this month, or are you saying that you think SEK will get back up to Div 2 nice and fast :spin:

hmm :lol: we will see how BiB really plays and that :soon: enuff
Until then let´s be friends coz noone knows wot the future will bring :lol:

Hah m8 Sek are going down all the way to fifth its that spam Drooz hes spaming 2 much and not playing :thumb:

and I think FDC will make Div2 may/june as well :p