The Windwaker

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Loving it so much :D

Just thrown that girl up into the air or whatever so she can go and talk to the dragon. Speant about 3hrs on it so far, you just lose yourslef in the beauty of it all. Only negative so far is the replacement for the ocarina which I find awkard.

This is the best game on the cube by a thousand miles but still lacks the depth when compared to OOT. Only been playing it since yesterday afternoon, granted I've put in about 17 hours or so but I've already got the master sword, which was about the half way mark in OOT - an 80 hour plus game even with a guide; perhaps uncompletable without lol. It's not like I've been racing through either, havent touched a user guide and I've done pretty much all the sub tasks and a lot of other quests other than the std dungeons. Just hope it lasts longer coz this is about as sweet as gaming gets, on any platform :)

11 out of 10, worth buying a cube for alone i'd say

I've still yet to purchase one of the next gen consoles....

None of them have any/enough games to make them a better purchase than the next....

...Well.... X-Box is wank by my count, but thats just my 2 penneth.

the only thing about this game that i don't like is having to sail everywhere. it's not too bad when u get the warp spell but it's still a pain.

oh yeah, and no classic overworld music (except during the intro)! wtf :\

but definately an incredible game

ya, OOT definately had a big influence on the music

not a bad thing, mind you, i just miss the overworld theme

took a few days off playing to catch up with some work, put in another 20hr session god im so fucked now tho, done both the temples n shit, just spent an hour or so in that dungeon on link's home island where u use a deku leaf to fly across, move the head and work ur way lower and lower

got a triforce map then shone light on a statue exploding it and working my way further down against the hard things, musta been so close before i died to those f00ken wizard owl things that conjur fire and/or things to fight you - hate those and the blue flaming skulls grr they take like 2'000'000 hits if u dont have ice arrows

i hope there's something decent at the end of all this, prolly just 20 rupees tho lol

must sleep

ummm, u can just use the deku leaf on the skulls then one hit from ur sword will kill it :rolleyes:
and use the boomerang on the wizards to stun them then their np :)

finally finished it ;D - prolly took me 90-100hrs or so in total, i did things pretty throroughly including mapping every square on the chart etc. had 16 heart pieces and pretty much every item i think; only referenced a guide once (think music symbols and a waterfall)

the ending was absolutely immense, far better than anything ive ever seen before in a console game ending, the last scene when ur fighting ganon is like whoah.. :eek: you know hes dead for good now :rofl:

haven't played it for the last few days but i had to look at a guide for the same part
damn korok :mad:

the ending is worth every wasted second =)

most epic thing i've seen in a game, trying to find some footage of it for anyone that's interested

just finished it yesterday and i agree, it has a great ending (great boss fight too)
best ending i've seen since final fantasy x :)

btw, have u tried getting sculptures of ever character in the game? they're similar to the trophies in super smash bros melee

hehe
takes awhile to fill each room (i've spent the last 3 days doing it and have only filled 2 rooms and parts of other rooms) but it's well worth it. if u enjoyed checking out the trophies in ssb:m then you'll like this :)

I must say I think the ending is quite annoying... the king of Hyrule is retarded.. why flood away the ancient lands of Hyrule! everybody likes Hyrule!
hurrah for Hyrule!
and the nintendo gallery... waaargh! I'll get get all the pieces of heart...:D

it was mainly the final battle with ganondorf that i enjoyed (especially the way link kills him)