The Windwaker

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

i swear it only came out today?neway unlike u lot ive only just got that sail thing.those lil boys r hard to find 2.o n i dunno if u got a bonus cd with oot but it has some game vids on and f-zero looks class

i didn't wanna wait till exam time to play it ;)

saying that i bought majora's mask last week, pretty hard game so far

Majoras Mask...rings some bells...is it N64 Zelda 2 Munkz?

i think this game had slipped my mind completely!

off to google now, and if it is- off to the shops 2morow :D

it is N64 Zelda 2!!!!

im off to buy it 2morow :D!

p.s i went PS Mad, as i bought 1 when this game was out, thats why i 4got it :(

gl finding it, i've not seen it in a shop for about a year now and at that time it was selling for #70 bcoz of it's rarity. with the new zelda being relased it seems players are selling em by the bucketload now, prices on ebay range from 28-50 for boxed and 15-20 cart only (pounds, my keyboard is set to US std atm)

quite liking it so far altho the time contraint pissed me off last night, having to redo an entire dungeon isn't fun :mad:

yeh i noticed- thiers none :(

tho im gona ring round some second hand game shops- see if they have it in...if they dont i may have to wait.

and yep its prices high, £36 second hand :o

p.s how did ur Driving test go Munkz ;)?

Haha, I love the game, Ive been playing too much, Ive alrdy got the master sword, Revived the Sages and now im getting the Triforce, think i nearly finished lol