The Weather Thread

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Lookin good for a hot one today.

Pleased I'm workin nights this week, factory should be nice and cool (ish) :nod:

shame that m8, was travelling in a water out, like a white out for snow, but with rain, couldn't see shit :\ not the greatest :eek:

heavy rain and sunshine
one moment it is nice, 10 minutes later all the clouds drop all their water

it was raining all week here
and today the biggest trance party in the world is getting drowned (but i dont care since i couldnt go there anyway :D )

well, i would have hated to turn on the tv and see ppl dance arround animated by half naked gogo girls on parade trucks with 100000 watts loudspeakers used by some of the best dj's in the world
if i turn it on now i only think "damn im happy i dont have to freeze my ass off in this rain":D

Weather has been great over the past two weeks, usually some clouds to block the worst of the sun, still leaving temperatures high in the twenties, low thirties. Cooling down with a late afternoon shower, to prepare for a nice relaxing evening.... hmmmmmm Thailand. After this holiday ... I'll be back.

Originally posted by Sauron
dont pretend that you had seen anything of the weather
we know you were in the so called houses of joy all day :P

:P

I've got a nice sun-tan to prove my case :P :P

btw where are those houses Saury enlighten me pls :p: