The Weather Thread

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

11:45 Monday
Already f00king hot, will get 30 degrees today, now already over 25 i think, im just gonna spend day in the garden studying :|
with nice cool drinks :cool:

Lucky b*stard :nod:

monday 12:45, sun is out, but is windy, temperature unknown, but not hot :(

gonna sit and watch football and cricket on the tele :nod:

:hm: weather, unknown, (its dark and the curtains are closed :nod:)

Action: going to bed to sleep off the great sex i just had :D

nn all :wave: (soon to be posted in the nn thread too :))

will be another hot and clamsy day here, 28-30 degrees prolly
so im gonna be studying again in the sun :cool:

35 degrees here, its soo hot have to go school in 30 minutes :bawling:, after that i go to an swimming pool! :mingun:

clear skies, no hope of sunset in here:D

Weather cleared up in the afty, been stonking, but a lil' windy all afty :D got a nicely tanned right arm from driving me car earlier :nod:

Originally posted by Protocol
nice and sunny here

which part of NE r u Vital?

Like said above, weather cleared up and was real nice in the afty :nod:

Im from a lil' town near to where Monk and MrMercenary live, they live in Darlington (according to their Location) and I live in a place that u will prolly never have heard of called Barnard Castle :nod:
Its small, but has got a school u may have heard of, depending on ur age, and what school u went too :P

What part of N'castle u live in??

town close to it really, dont actually live in newcastle but wallsend is nearish to it so:D and i'd rather have newcastle on my location than wallsend;)