The Raelian Message

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

pykenike said:
i hope i just hope this is going to be some class thread like the moti one :rofl:
We can only try to make it as good as that other thread.....
btw Raelian1

Attachments

• cheesyjc.jpg
    cheesyjc.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 152
Very interesting Raelian1. It certainly makes more sense than the bible.

Tell me, is this simply a movement to educate about the "truth" of this - that we are not alone and that life on earth was deliberately seeded from space. Is there an element of worship required or is it a simple fact?

If they were to gradually introduce the concept why did Moses, Jesus and Mohammed never mention anything along those lines - they all demanded worship of a single omnipitent creator, not a race.

Where is their embassy on Earth?

How often do they make contact?

Have you met one?

Are you aware that evolution is not "random" and that we have observed it happening in a few species now.

What species do they refer to themselves as?

Did they start off with neanderthals or austrilopithicus or which variant of early man over the 65,000 years of human existance?

When did they do this?

What about the rest of the flora and fauna on earth - we share traceable LUCAs with all animals for example - did they seed the entire planet as our DNA and animal DNA are too similar to not have come from a common source.

What about chimps - they share around 98% of DNA with humans - did they develop chimps too?

If they have been "away" for over 65,000 years, where have they been?

Have they any useful technology to share with us?

I have to say its quite something to suggest we are all just one big science experiment ....

I await your answers.

Why ask all that Mughi?
Just read his first line: HUMAN SCIENTISTS FROM ANOTHER PLANET CREATED ALL LIFE ON EARTH USING DNA.

Human scientists from another planet?
Human... another planet....

That means either:
- The arent human
or:
- They just fucked like rabbits

Mughi said:
Where is their embassy on Earth?

Mughi :rofl:

I soo love you, lets start our own religion, erm lets call it something else and lets get whiskey in somewhere we split the proceedings 50-50

You will be the supreme upper being and I'll worship you and ask people to donate money to help worshipping you for the day of fullfillment, which will require copious amounts of single malt, 24 year old whiskey.

Cuillin is where your space craft crash landed 620,000 years ago, you are the 620,000/160 th reincarnation of the mother of all mankind. The day of fullfillment is an initiation to reincarnation and eternal life! Well we got the basics, rest is ironing out the details.

How about it? We can't beat them (they are nuts), never join them (why would anyone?) and its better to start for yourself :)

Start with claiming that you (well one of your previous incarnations) introduced whiskey and people will become interested immediately. I honestly believe we have a good angle here. Its doable, gullible people everywhere.

Martz said:
Motti!!!?

Ah.. sorry wrong religious nutter.

Well, I don't mind you spreading your narrow minded crap to vunerable kids on the Internet, but I'm certainly not helping you increase your page rank. URL delinked!

Dinosaurs, other planets and stars in the solar system and blind belief. Please comment, thanks.
And there goes free speech again. FS Martz. Just because you don't agree with him. Pathetic.

Mughi said:
What about chimps - they share around 98% of DNA with humans - did they develop chimps too?

Smooth ! Is there a PO Box we can write to and perhaps they will create tiny chimps and we can all have one.

What ?! Oh come on....chimps are cool and we all want one !

Mughi could u stfu with your provoking comments on the Bible or any other religion. Maybe you could respect people's faith and talk about it with respect.

Pete said:
Mughi could u stfu with your provoking comments on the Bible or any other religion. Maybe you could respect people's faith and talk about it with respect.
god sucks.

Quote from the site:

Open Mind Seminar
You must be 15 years old. Non-members can also attend the seminars.
You can become a member during the seminar. The membership fee for the Japanese Raelian Movement is 3% of your annual income (after subtracting tax, social insurance etc.)
Those under 18 years old need permission from a parent. Please attach the permission paper with application form.

:rofl: :lol: :teehee: in your dreams suckers!

Pete said:

Hey if u dont respect Mughis disrespect im gonna be very angry with u young man!

Pete said:

Erm?

These people are after your money in the end. It is a scam (speaking of raelians and such)

Wake up dude.