The Raelian Message

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Pete said:
Mughi could u stfu with your provoking comments on the Bible or any other religion. Maybe you could respect people's faith and talk about it with respect.
Why?

Anyone else noticed the guy standing in front of the spaceship took a wrong turn at the 70s? Disco medalian, full white disco attire and facial hair to match. Cool, a religion based around the worship of 70s disco, I'm in!

Oh and my anual income is 0 but I'd still like to join, would this suddenly make me unwelcome?

Lex_Mortis said:

i'm an atheist myself but i still find these kinds of dicussions and arguments etc. like on the site u posted pretty stupid and useless

ofcourse u can ask hundrets of questions about things that arent 100% logical in religion and try to make them bad with that

but thats not how religion works and what it's about

i can't understand why so many people who don't believe in god try to make those who do look bad

religion is the right thing for many people and for many other people like me for example it's not

but thats about all that is to say on that matter

well tbh if in the past ppl hadnt tried to make religion look bad and stupid im convinced we d still be in the stone age
think about luther and what he did and the benefits for us

/edit: i agree though that those discussions r useless nowadays
ppl have enough possibilities to inform themselves about anything

Happy_Guy said:
Erm?

These people are after your money in the end. It is a scam (speaking of raelians and such)

Wake up dude.
Mughi said:
You and Mughi always pretend to be so smart and know everything about anything - then why don't u understand that having respect for someone's thoughts or religion is something quite normal? The only thing you guys do is generalizing churches by saying that theyr after my money. I know that this whole Raelian-matter is a scam HG, thanks for letting me know.

Christians claim to be so kind and turn the other cheak and what not, thats total bs. when the day of reconing comes all none christians will be wiped off the earth and ur all for it. So using the same kind of logic i should jump across the table and strangle u til u stop moving.

Pete said:
You and Mughi always pretend to be so smart and know everything about anything - then why don't u understand that having respect for someone's thoughts or religion is something quite normal? The only thing you guys do is generalizing churches by saying that theyr after my money. I know that this whole Raelian-matter is a scam HG, thanks for letting me know.
I dont "pretend to be so smart" and I most certainly dont "know everything about anything" ... but I *do* know a fair bit about religion - most specifically christianity and having actually read the christian holy book from start to finish there is no way I could possibly respect it in any way. And the fact that it is normal to respect peoples religious view does not mean that they shouldnt be challenged. For me, I will take every chance I can to do so. And I will always ask that people that intend to defend christianity have actually read the entire bible otherwise they arent defending a religion, they are defending their own morality - and how could I do anything other than respect someones right to hold their own morality!

I have never said that churches are only after money. It is one of the things that some of them want and they are the worst of a very bad bunch. Most of them are simply misguided though, not actually bad.

I respect peoples right to hold beliefs that dont stand up to any sort of questioning, but I dont respect anybodys right to not have that belief questioned, challenged and if need be ridiculed.

In this instance, I am genuinely interested in the Raelian point of view, I have never had the oppertunity to talk to one before and I know very little about it. I want to see how far it goes, what is required of the people that believe it ... is it simply a belief to be held, or does it have traditions that it demands be followed. Its all new to me! Of course I will approach it with a definate tongue-in-cheekness as it is a rather unusal belief, but I do want to know more! But, it looks like he isnt coming back :(

Actually Pete I think you may find it isnt that normal for people to respect someones religion. I for one dont respect every religion or peoples thoughts towards it. I do however respect that people have a belief and use it for self confidence and use it for an easier way to understand life. You however have no respect for mughi's opinion so stop being so contradictive.

Ok, I'm willing to cooperate with you, but I'd like a little proof ;)

the Raelians are the creaters of ALL dna, so I only have 1 simple request:

Ok here it is:

Make me a blue monkey , with wings on his back and horns on his forehead and :done: I'll join your community

Torpedo said:
Actually Pete I think you may find it isnt that normal for people to respect someones religion. I for one dont respect every religion or peoples thoughts towards it. I do however respect that people have a belief and use it for self confidence and use it for an easier way to understand life. You however have no respect for mughi's opinion so stop being so contradictive.
I do have respect for her opinion, she can say no to religion anytime. I don't like the way she brings it tho - thats what i said torpedo. Don't fill things in for me, thanks.

You told her to "stfu" on her thought about the bible. Correct me if I'm wrong Peter but that doesn't class as respect.

Pete said:
I do have respect for her opinion, she can say no to religion anytime. I don't like the way she brings it tho - thats what i said torpedo. Don't fill things in for me, thanks.

You have to be fucking kidding me here.

"I don't like the way she brings it" you wanted chips to go with it or what???

yes you know its a scam (ye right but he has to make a PC comment), still you have to respect it?

Last edited:
Happy_Guy said:
You have to be fucking kidding me here.

"I don't like the way she brings it" you wanted chips to go with it or what???

yes you know its a scam (ye right but he has to make a PC comment), still you have to respect it?
I was talking about the _BIBLE_ comment. YOU should know that the way u say things can be a world of difference. You'r old enough to understand it, if not, go ask your parents; or maybe raise some kids, u will notice then. My days HG, i thought u were an old and wise man.

Anyway, this is about the raelians and their heaven, so let's stick to that. I guess there's no need in resuming this useless convo.

Last edited: