The OLD Days

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Re: ...

Still about :) but AK's and Colt's are my vice now in CS :)

Afx

lol looks like you still have your old title :)

Damn I love that blinking smiley :)

Past names?
Fronck, Sheep_Boy and MediocreMan :)

/Fronck
baah

Hehehehe

:lol: Phear I still remember that beach shot. There was always someone killing us before you could get your godlike. :lol:

General_(_TKA_) then Tom-=}TF{=- now e)(cistenZ or e)(

Re: The OLD Days

"Including the mysterious +icecold.titty.milk+"

;)

lol :lol:

Found this at Eavy's site, it's his "Eavy, once highest ranking player on both weekly and quarterly UT Assault ngWorldStats" brag page. Basically a outtake of top 20 wekly/quarterly captured Feb 26th 2000, some names there still sounds familiar :) And it also proves that Swyzz's been around for a while :lol: .

Shaitan

w00t me is on there too :) hehehe

by the way if u dont already know i is ex lightning NRG

and as for past nicknames ive used this 1 b4 aswell as CODENAME:47 (yes as in the game) and Contract_Killer

:)

=)

lighting my ...friend :lol: ltns
Do you still flame ppls for jumping the gate at mazon?

Nuke

Re: =)

good days when u where greated by the famous bound "lo'" ;) well its all irreverence :)

Timo-=MoD=- (is that sergeant?)

Re: =)

:lol: ..
hmm.. I was #1 on both weekly and Quarterly a week or two before that screenie from Eavy.. Then he came along and fucked it up by assaulting da system :mad: :lol:

/me had a look at the first threads in the league forum... awwww how nice the ppl were back then
"Hi Mr.x , I just wanted to tell you this (....) thank you for your attention"
"Hi mr.Y , Your idea seems to be great (...) Cheers, Mr.X)

nobody talks as polite as that today

old ppls...

how about some kind of revival match? MoD vs LOE

maybe somebody can dig out Cpt. Comic's ICQ#? :lol:

Nuke

Re: old ppls...

Hehe Viper true m8. I was just looking at the first posts in the Clan Exchange forum and saw this

Good job the Council of Supreme Spammers didn't exist then. :)

Plonk:cool:

Re: old ppls...

groupshot.jpg

thanks to Fin for digging this old offical clan photo. Enjoy!

Lol, I was one of those that got that pic emailed last year :lol: . Adressed to FooFoo argh though.