The OLD Days

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

P

Phear NRG

With all the talk goin on l8ly I thought I'd share a few screenshot I have lying around my HDD :)

This will bring back some memories for you old timers :)

Enjoy :)

(sorry for the big filez)

oldsiteshot.jpg

Shot0001.jpg

Shot0009.jpg

Shot0031.jpg

Shot0032.jpg

Shot0041.jpg

Re: The OLD Days

awwwwwww :)

those where the days, Ticker, Re@ct, MeAn now all long gone, Afx, Lightning, Killor, Tom, Apexs, Me and Gazzy out too, sad to think about really - was soo much fun tho.

hehe fun to see the pings as well, played a full year with +250, and now i cry when its over 100 :lol:

Makes me think we should really be happy about the servers we have now tho - compared to how it was back then - they work like a charm now.

cheers Phil - was great to see these :)

nice :cool: However I'd like to see the last pic removed :lol:

Found some old screenies (feb. 2000) of my own in a dark corner of my HD.. all the good old players in there..
Including the mysterious +icecold.titty.milk+ :lol:

Doesn't any1 have some from '99?

Based on the first screenie, I think we can conclude that April 2000 were considerabely better for [KSL] than April 2001 :lol:

Unfortunately, all my screenies from the pre-league era is gone, but a friend of mine might still have a pic of our first launch to the top of Overlord cliff lying around, should be late 99. Guess I'll have to call him later today, he stopped playing UT well over a year ago tho :) .

Shaitan

ah nostalgia... how sweet, I clearly remember back in the days when... erhm *heh*... wait, I didn't even get my hands on UT 'till april 2000 ffs :lol:

ROFL, party on the beach, the Godlike in 1 shot :lol:

Devil Spawn!! YeehaawwW!!

jeez my ping 0wnz j00!! :lol: :lol:

Ive got like 85mb of screenies lying on my hdd.. mebbe ill get some nice oldies from it when i can get back online :)

(cable has been out for 2 and abit days.. tss!!)

Wish I was around in the good old days - check everyone's ping. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: at least Phear's stopped calling me a bulley by now ;)

/Fronck
baah

wtf is that huge black thing in the middle of ur screen in the beach shot? cant be using that as a crosshair??

i got UT off some 1 when it first came out shame i didnt have internet access at home until easter 2000

I didnt start taking screenies till Sept '00 so i dont got none....but yeah i remember screaming launch @ frigate when i was a newbie and no1 knew how to launch :lol:

Hey Fin, I still got DemonNite on my contact list somewhere, shame he never really gotta into a clan :(

And Alice, who the @#%$ is Alice :lol:

I had some SS of our first ever match with Mi5, damned if I can find them now :(

And Neo you'll never beat my ping in that last SS :)

Phear

Hey it looks like KNI had an early alpha KNIBOARD even then :lol:

btw Mezz, Re@ct isn't exactly gone, although he doesn't play for us anymore :) War Bot does tho ;)

I couldn't find any pics of Chosen1 -=]NRG[=-, wonder what happened to him ;)

:lol: I can remember asking DemonNite to join EoS.

Never got an answer though :lol: :lol: