The Matrix Reloaded

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I thought the movie was ok story is great well thought to etc!
fight scene's are sweet but there is one thing that is tottaly crap about the movie and thats the lack of good music!

the music during the fight scene's were shit!

the bike scene on the highway was cool so was the dance party and the music was good then...

if ya finish the game you will understand it allot better btw

:)

part 1 is better cause of the good music

btw those twins were cool but when he had his arm stuck by the door making that wank joke was just shit.. I just thought what kind of shite kill program is that if it makes such a crap joke come on !

Last edited:
Wachowski is a fag!!

http://www.matrix-eplained.com
***Possible spoilers ^^^^^^

It says:

Here is what Jake Miller has to say (Jake Miller is a female-to-male transsexual (after a sex-change), and a companion of Larry Wachowski at the Matrix 1 premiere in Los Angeles):
Jake Miller: "[Larry Wachowski] is obsessed with Marilyn Monroe and likes to wear a blonde wig, pink dresses and stiletto heels prior to being punished by his mistress and acting as her slave....[Larry] has been cross-dressing for years and everybody knows it...When Larry walked down the red carpet...he was probably wearing a bra and panties under his suit"

hence the name Matrix.

Site: "In fact 'Matrix' could be a cousin word of 'Latex', 'Dominatrix' and 'TransX'."

Coz its a fkin great movie imo.
And what Neo said on page 1.. The whole convo with The Architect, it's worth reading ;)

DC is good, apart from the fact that getting someone to send you something is a pain in the arse, as 99% of the time, the person with the file you want is afk or summat, and not auto-accepting file transfers.

:rolleyes:
dont mind a thread getting re"opened" as long as there's actual proper input

anyhow
do not post any links or references to any dl of the matrix .. legal or not legal they're just NOT wanted on these forums :) (and no i didnt say you did post em humph just giving a "warning" coz i can see ppl reacting to this with more "warez" talk)

i thought matrix had to do with the more mathematical/science term "matrix" ? lol