The Lavafort][ challenge

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

kooma said:
If you had paid attention to the rules of the challenge, it said that WITHOUT hammerjumps. It's actually faster to do it with hammerjump and rip from the window than with the outside ripper because the aiming from outside takes more time.

pfff rules are for losers ;)

Reactions: Anni
thx koomz m8 lol me and micro haveound out where you stand and the aim for that ripper to bounce of the roof :d

Fatality said:
thx koomz m8 lol me and micro haveound out where you stand and the aim for that ripper to bounce of the roof :d

Nice, perhaps without the challenge you would have never even tried it :) Got it to go in 30 secs or less?

This was a challenge and not an attack tactic so I don't think it's irrelevant where the defense is. In a match it would of course require someone backing you up constantly and someone else taking care of the peeps in the fort wall.

lol don't be too serious m8 :D

it is a nice ripper and yeah it could be useful but the map is still wank :)

Ripper from on top of the minigun hut, use lamppost to jump up there without hammer. That ripper is older than the hills though, Neo did it yearrrrrrrrrs ago.

i think someone has misunderstood the meanng of this forum, its not to blag on about new tricks then not show them its too help others do these tricks. Tbh this should of been posted in another forum imo.

This forum is too ask questions and to help others, and not ego boosting, if you got a new trick and want to share it then great but show how its done if your posting in this forum.

Reactions: Hector
Ajax said:
i think someone has misunderstood the meanng of this forum, its not to blag on about new tricks then not show them its too help others do these tricks. Tbh this should of been posted in another forum imo.

This forum is too ask questions and to help others, and not ego boosting, if you got a new trick and want to share it then great but show how its done if your posting in this forum.

I think someone has misunderstood this thread as ego boosting instead of a challenge like the other challenges. I think even the rest of the challenges don't belong to this forum either even though they might have demos of the challenge being done since most of them aren't really that useful as concepts nor possible with the current LeagueAS.

It's probably just me but I really don't understand how this particular thread is ego boosting. I agree that this forum isn't the perfect one for this challenge because I didn't post a demo of the shot but nonetheless, my intention was to make a challenge not to brag about knowing some particular ripper shot. There must be loads of ripper shots and launches that I don't know so I simply can't see why saying that I know one particular one makes it some kind of ego trip.

Well, whatever.. I really couldn't care less anymore because this subject has been blown out of proportion. For those, who started trying to make that ripper and succeeded in making it in 30 secs, :thumb: and pld.

Reactions: RocK